Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Will miss the combat encounters. Sentinel's simplicity was fantastic.

Not surprised that a stronger-than-Eternal-Orbs crafting system doesn't stick around.
Le Toucan Will Return
Bring back scourge!
I respect the decision.
Ended up being a fantastic league! I loved the mechanics.
"
We know that you really enjoyed the crafting options provided by Recombinators, and we are looking for a way to bring them back in the future.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH geniuses. like bringed back harvest 8 times ? :D

ggg loves to see fluctation of players each month 200k month in to 80 60 50 40 20 15k . dont you see how ggg milks mtx buyers for cash. leaving fun part out evry league. im already detoxing from poe. and i recomend everyone else too. this just steals too much my time.
fk archnemesis.
The most fun I have had in a league in a long time. After it settled out and GGG balanced some of the Archy mods it ended up being fun!
I made a ton of builds this league. Did so many of the 1ex challenge builds and made them work out.
This makes me very sad.
This is the first occurence of crafting that is true to Chris's vision of RNG, fun and not obnoxious. On top of that it serve as a sunk for gear and other crafting, and makes random base drops interesting again.

I really wish you went the other route and delete meta crafting but keep recomb instead. Metacrafting benchcraft mod, beast split, suffix-to-prefix, Ailsing, Harvest... Get rid of all that broken stuff. THIS is what allow for perfect, mirror items, which shouldn't actually exist in the original PoE vision.
Although I feel the core game would benefit hugely from the addition of recombinators which make garbage bases useful, it doesn't even remotely shock me to see them not added.
I really hope you add some alternative to get ilvl 84 bases like blizzard crown.
Actually kinda disappointing, I thought that the mechanic could have being implemented in nodes from Delve and having recombinators around sounded like a nice thing to have but I guess we have to expect something more fun for the new league..
"
Literally the only thing good and they remove it.

Couldnt agree more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info