Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on July 15!

"
djdias2018 wrote:

to be real no one cares

Who is no one?
"
starphil7 wrote:
"
djdias2018 wrote:

to be real no one cares

Who is no one?

Oh, No One knows. Be sure of that.
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
This formula of mods makes it easier for casual level players to try the event and maybe reach level 50 at least . makes game easier , I dnt know if I like this , no comment

The rewards are getting less and less value each time with no grantee for reward at any level is bad , last gantlet I got nothing so having this twice in a row will make lot of people not join again , just saying

I was hopping this event will get to be more exciting by increasing the hype and rewards but this way the light is dimming .

Also this event should get more support from GGG , they seem to have less interest in it as per the reward structure again ... its free advertising for them , just saying we have this event every three month is alone a huge attraction ...

finally good luck all , see you all there !!!

"
zsirfoka wrote:
Another of this stupid SSFHC races for feeding Ziz's ego.
Boring Streamer events, feels so Blizzard-ish.

agree 100%
"
MRLAVA wrote:
This formula of mods makes it easier for casual level players to try the event and maybe reach level 50 at least . makes game easier , I dnt know if I like this , no comment

The rewards are getting less and less value each time with no grantee for reward at any level is bad , last gantlet I got nothing so having this twice in a row will make lot of people not join again , just saying

I was hopping this event will get to be more exciting by increasing the hype and rewards but this way the light is dimming .

Also this event should get more support from GGG , they seem to have less interest in it as per the reward structure again ... its free advertising for them , just saying we have this event every three month is alone a huge attraction ...

finally good luck all , see you all there !!!

This.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I think everyone would love GGG to offer more events (including Softcore) and prizes. However in absence of that, I think as a community we should support those like Ziz who take the effort to run these events. Some of the comments in this thread are simply rude and ignorant, but hey, Internet.

I enjoy watching the best players tackle this content. This is like watching Fifa world cup or something for me. I don't expect to be as good as the amazing players who take down all the ubers :)

I do have fun trying to beat the campaign and will give this a shot!

Cheers
ahh yes SSFHardcore where everyone uses a Logout Macro to avoid Death, the true PoE experience.
Cool, i might be able to try my luck again :D

Bravo for making it happen again
ty sadly no new meta so same skills will top
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Why not just ban DD, seismic, and eab? Same meta, easier mods, uber bosses just mean the same thing from last league, so booooring to watch. Those three excel so much that trying my own build on the event feels pointless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info