Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on July 15!

not so good rewards this time
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Sorry, what event? This doesn't register.
this isnt half the rewards that were offered last time! whats going on?
[Removed by Support]
Mods that get progressively harder as you level and venture into the endgame? Sign me up. Finally a softcore andy can dream about act10 Kitava kill in a Ziz gauntlet, or am I too delirious already?
That time of the year when you loop Chris Rea's On the Beach for 10 days.
I really happy for you community on pc, have fun and good luck to all racers.
Sad that console players have no access to the funny events.
I would like very much to play this race, but I Dond have a pc...:( :( :(
Console players should get to participate but I have no idea how they could pull it off.

Its gonna be a really strange event this time, last one was the hardest they've done and this one is pretty borderline on being the easiest they've done.

Obviously that will be because points will be given for uber ubers but I'm still expecting a majority clear very quickly like day 2/3 for all non ubers.

I'll probably play but my interest has kinda gone right down for this one just because it'll be a carbon copy of the last one, I'd have preferred seeing some different SSF optimised OP builds than an enormous ladder of DD/Seismic for the what feels like 9th run in a row.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jul 5, 2022, 7:24:19 AM
The difference in rewards between level 80 and level 90. Ooooh boy you realy know how butter people the wrong way.
Another event where everyone will play dd seismic and ea? Wow, maybe next time give some restrictions
"
Arigato2197 wrote:
Another event where everyone will play dd seismic and ea? Wow, maybe next time give some restrictions

Dd , ea , sesmic , log out macros , slayer alts to cull the ubers etc

Ye … really pro gamers !!!

LOL

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info