3.18.1c Patch Notes Preview

Welp I see, updated my PC last month and after the patch I have same freezes and performance overall as if I was playin on my 8 year old pc, well done, what can I say, can feel weight of every frame.
Unplayable after this patch.

Regularly get 1000-7000 latency in maps, when winmtr shows connection is fine.

Why add sound effects to an already overburdened game?
everyone wants the ground effects gone and the go and give them sound? its insult on injury at this point. (((vision)))
Nice patch, Game crashes when try change resolution xD GGG alsways solve problems and creat new
GGG,

I’d like to share the troubleshooting I’ve done so far since receiving this patch. Prior to this patch I had steady 120+ FPS, now I suffer to do basic things in my hideout due to extreme FPS drop + stuttering. Here’s the list of troubleshooting so far and I plan to try more tests this evening…

Reloaded old Nvidia drivers, reinstalled POE from scratch, Tested Vulkan, Tested DX11, Tested DX12, changed graphic settings to low, changed graphic settings to high, changed hideouts, changed monitors, changed cables, plug/unplug peripherals, reload global GPU settings, reloaded new Nvidia drivers, repeat all troubleshooting again.

I’m not sure what the issue is but I can’t seem to even make out of the hideout without extreme lag and chopping. I’ve got a 20 core CPU and a 2080 Super Nvidia GPU with other relatively good components which I maintain well. Had minor performance issues in the past I was able to successfully resolve but this one has me stumped.

Grateful for any additional guidance/support you are able to provide.

——————-
Edit…
Additional Troubleshooting completed evening of 6/30/22:

Turned off all sound, tested fps cap, tried non-Steam POE, fullscreen, windowed fullscreen, multithreading off, change networking modes, reading through Reddit and Steam forums (old and new), asking questions in Global, asking questions in Twitch chats, rolled drivers back/forward again.

I continue to have major FPS issues and unfortunately the game is still unplayable. The sad thing here is I was having a ton of fun with the league with a great build now I can’t play at all after this patch.

Please help…

Thank you.

Sincerely,
POE Supporter and huge fan of the game
Last edited by nexusphoenix1983 on Jun 30, 2022, 8:44:55 PM
patch broke the game, unplayable! please revert or fix
fix the fullscreen resolution problem
are they shrinking trade even further?
constantly getting "time limit exceeded" Bullcrap, what an update this 3.18
just wow
it not like the game dead even immortal as more ppl playing...and it not a real game most be sad ... when you think about it...i mean it more like path of deathsimulator....
ggg does everything to slow gameplay down. even at cost losing all players lmao. cant wait for d4

ofc clearly they dont test theyr game. wtf is with this loading screen ??
combinators nerfed. mods wont merge. straight bricking every single mod all the time.

god im so fed up every league halfway thru or further with league they just nerf the shit out of league mehanic. then they scratch theyr heads wtf players quit poe. seriusly ggg why you do this all the time ?
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Jun 30, 2022, 5:48:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info