3.18.1c Patch Notes Preview

An "optimization" patch that makes the game even more unoptimized. Classic. My load times have nearly doubled and I get random bad stutters/freezes of like half a second.

Can you revert to the last patch? It was at least decently optimized as far as PoE goes.
Worst patch ever? How do you mess this up this bad GGG.

Perma lag in every single game, doesnt matter where. No MTX for you guys I guess.
GGG: Patch the game on Friday
Also GGG: "hehe weekend go brrrr"
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Nice optimization loading to map is now one hour... maps in your atlas its invisibly... Total:make drops fps and unplayable game,GGG you dont have testers who tesdted patches? Or oh ok today we ruined fps or what :D
Before patch game was barely playable (freezes, microstutter, flickering screen, shaders issues). After patch is performance way better for me. Tried three deli maps (harbinger, legion, ritual).

DX12 1080p
Ryzen 2600X
GTX 1660s OC
16 GB RAM DDR 4
Samsung EVO 970
Like always "very nice" after you played all the season with bugs, thats why i dont play this game anymore lot of lost time for being beta tester of this game with every patch and 0 improovements of reported problems and stuff from players, and 0 directly response from ggg not funny anymore aproaching players only another automated gaming bussines.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Vury Niceo
after this patch the game loading screen became slow and it crashes like every 5mins or so..please GGG fix this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info