[3.18] [OUTDATED] Anbokr's MAROIDER STR stack Infernal Blow Zerker | 30mil+ DPS | Speedy Screen Pop

Ah man I was where you are last night.

Couple things from my experience. That last ascendancy is massive, it adds a lot of attack speed that makes the build so much smoother.

Until you get your glove implicit 'strike skills target additional enemies' I swapped out melee splash for ancestral call support, helps with clear and just generally killing before they kill you.

I also specced out of the crit chance node where Disembowelling is and used those points to spec into the medium cluster jewel which gives both onslaught and fortify. Survivability increased dramatically.

Then it's just a matter of upgrading various pieces of gear towards what the guide recommends.

Good luck mate
I already have that last accendancy, and I switched out that one gem for the ancestral call support, Still lack alot of damage,. not even close to the 30+ mill the guide says it does. and All I am really missing is that strike enchant and the + fire damage for every 10 str enchant, I cant really see those being the decideing factor in my damage. And I am only 400 str behind in what the guide says you should strive for. Currently at 1100+. Is that 400 str and those 2 enchants really what is holding me back right now?

This is me currently

https://pastebin.com/YB1F17uR

Last edited by TotalAbyss on Jul 3, 2022, 2:40:36 AM
Hi there, I had a look at your PoB.

Your uniques are sorted (cheap part of this build).

Your rares items need complete replacement across the board. You still have significant upgrades required on every single rare piece. The rares are the expensive part of this build (minus a double watchers etc), but for the most part can be self crafted.

You're missing the helm BMC lab enchant, the helm accuracy equal to str and crit per 10 str mods. This is a key piece.

Very low strength on gloves. Also missing +2 strikes and damage per 100 str mods.

1 ring is missing %str implicit.

Amulet should be %str implicit with +str on it as well as other mods like either %ele attack dam or crit multi and resists. It should also have the correct enchant.

Unset ring should probably have more resists on it to make up for other places and is easy to self essence craft (deafening of rage).

Belt only has lowish str on the implicit and can be upgraded pretty easily. Either with a %str implicit belt, a HH or something else more ideal.

Body armor is missing %attribs craft + inc warcry buff effect mod. Your current chest can be replaced with the unique Iron Fortress until you craft the end game rare armor.

Missing the correct large cluster jewel + watchers eye (can sort this out later).

Boots are missing the fire dam per attacks mod which you've mentioned - this is significant damage. They're also missing the BMC buff effect mod.

Once jewellery is upgraded you need to attrib catalyst each piece.

Skill gems are all level 19/0 quality. You need to upgrade most of them to alt version/awakened version with 20 quality.

If you want to see what is most impactful you can always import gear from the PoB in the initial post to each slot of your POB to see what gives the biggest impact per ex spent.

There is many huge upgrades to make depending on your funds. First up, I'd probably suggest looking to try and start prioritising the helmet. Your hit chance should be 100% (currently 86%) and crit chance is low. The strength equal to accuracy and crit per 10 strength mods will be a huge boost.
Last edited by pyrexia on Jul 4, 2022, 3:30:10 AM
Hello i play str stack every league

You can check my profile i even have build like earthshatter alberons warpath

The str stack build is not working without elevated str as accuracy suifix on helm

When you get this you will understand what i mean

This is the backbone of the build

So my advice is prioritize helmet elevation ….

When tou have this start upgrade piece by piece

Farm a lot of str deafening essence

Good luck
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
pyrexia wrote:
Hi there, I had a look at your PoB.

Your uniques are sorted (cheap part of this build).

Your rares items need complete replacement across the board. You still have significant upgrades required on every single rare piece. The rares are the expensive part of this build (minus a double watchers etc), but for the most part can be self crafted.

You're missing the helm BMC lab enchant, the helm accuracy equal to str and crit per 10 str mods. This is a key piece.

Very low strength on gloves. Also missing +2 strikes and damage per 100 str mods.

1 ring is missing %str implicit.

Amulet should be %str implicit with +str on it as well as other mods like either %ele attack dam or crit multi and resists. It should also have the correct enchant.

Unset ring should probably have more resists on it to make up for other places and is easy to self essence craft (deafening of rage).

Belt only has lowish str on the implicit and can be upgraded pretty easily. Either with a %str implicit belt, a HH or something else more ideal.

Body armor is missing %attribs craft + inc warcry buff effect mod. Your current chest can be replaced with the unique Iron Fortress until you craft the end game rare armor.

Missing the correct large cluster jewel + watchers eye (can sort this out later).

Boots are missing the fire dam per attacks mod which you've mentioned - this is significant damage. They're also missing the BMC buff effect mod.

Once jewellery is upgraded you need to attrib catalyst each piece.

Skill gems are all level 19/0 quality. You need to upgrade most of them to alt version/awakened version with 20 quality.

If you want to see what is most impactful you can always import gear from the PoB in the initial post to each slot of your POB to see what gives the biggest impact per ex spent.

There is many huge upgrades to make depending on your funds. First up, I'd probably suggest looking to try and start prioritising the helmet. Your hit chance should be 100% (currently 86%) and crit chance is low. The strength equal to accuracy and crit per 10 strength mods will be a huge boost.

I figured as much, unfortunately I don't have the funds to do all those upgrades, and I have no idea how to craft, never really tired. So I guess that is as far as I go with this build this league. Thanks For the help though. Maybe next season I will pick it up again. As It was fun.
https://pastebin.com/XfXAKKFf

Hey mate,

Just wondering if I'm perhaps missing something with the build. I can't seem to make it through a map without dying multiple times to the silliest of things.

And the damage seems very bursty, sometimes it's insane then sometimes I'm barely doing anything. Is that just generally how the build is?

Cheers
I played this build, invested 60ex but was not really pleased. the singletarget is not smooth and the defense isnt at all what i would expect from a 60ex build. Would not recommend.
Recombinator boots are gone which account for probably 30% of the build's damage. Build is still playable, but personally I wouldn't recommend playing it in 3.19. Don't want to bait anyone. Will not be updating the guide.
Last edited by Anbokr on Aug 15, 2022, 1:50:26 PM
I played this build, invested 60ex but was not really pleased. the singletarget is not smooth and the defense isnt at all what i would expect from a 60ex build. Would not recommend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info