Fixing Path of Exile's Mangled Text Bug

Thank you! I wish one day I'll finally work as a game programmer and solve these kind of bugs, too
Very interesting, thank you for taking the time to write about the bug. I experienced this bug about a week ago, so to see it fixed is great!

Thanks Ben and GGG!
This was an interesting and fun read, thank you :)
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
I will actually miss that bug :)
Thanks for the description.
Every time this bug would rear its head in-game, in a way it made that gaming session a little more special. It's going to be kind of bittersweet knowing it won't show up again. At least I'll know why thanks to this writeup.
Wow such a nice story, I myself do coding all the time because of my work. I could relate myself at some points. I celebrate this debugging on your behalf! Cheers!
Thank you for the writeup! I absolutely adore this type of content and I wanted to add my appreciation to the post.
RIP mangled text, you will be missed :'(
This guy deserves a raise, this krangled text bug has been so annoying for so long!
Really appreciate the time and effort you put into finding the bug and fixing it.
Damn it must feel real good after, all those years to find the piece to the puzzle and putting the bug to rest. Things of that nature ( the bugs ) dig so deep inside the code can be so hard to find it is really impressive that you never gave up on that, well done on that !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info