Divination Card Stories - The One That Got Away

Iron :wh2: thanks for your support during my journey to 100% unique completion :)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
Really nice story! I love the reference to the "The Old Man" Div Card.
"
I'm eagerly awaiting Hardmode, so that I can savor life's missing pieces all over again.

Rare monsters with Archnemesis mods, nerfed droprate of various things, 99% of builds still can't play comfortably like they did in 3.13.

Too easy? Do you want Hardmode? Don't play seismic/EA/DD/Necro.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
ah i see. you're sam hyde fans too. :)
Fish memes, right.. okay
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Brother's stash story is still number 1 for me...
"
moonretealoud wrote:
"
I'm eagerly awaiting Hardmode, so that I can savor life's missing pieces all over again.

Rare monsters with Archnemesis mods, nerfed droprate of various things, 99% of builds still can't play comfortably like they did in 3.13.

Too easy? Do you want Hardmode? Don't play seismic/EA/DD/Necro.

Hi, I'm the creator of this card. I know you're just complaining about the state of the game but I wanted to clarify anyways - Monsters being harder and less builds being viable doesn't really interest me in terms of difficulty. Eventually, you're going to get your build stacked enough that it doesn't matter. I really enjoy constraints and trying to figure out ways around them, which is why Hardmode and its extreme item scarcity appeals to me.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"The One That Got Away"

That's how I call Juggernaunt bosses who destroy my pumps
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
OP - I really enjoyed the story behind this unique, and I am in awe of the perseverance you undertook to complete a unique collection - in SSF, no less!

As an avid fishing enthusiast, I do have one question for you. Well, maybe two questions if it doesn't disclose fishing secrets too much.

When you stated:

"As far as anyone knows, I'm also the first SSF player to get my hands on an Angler's Plait. I got EXTREMELY lucky and got it after 1 day of wearing the appropriate gear to farm for it."

Q1: Am I correct in that the Angler's Plait was something that dropped (with appropriate farming gear and locale) and not something you had to corrupt to get?

Q2: Corrupted Reef/Corrupted Underground River maps or where?
(If you can disclose plait farming locale). If Nessa forbid you from disclosing this, I would understand.

Thanks for sharing the story and making the card!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
51percented wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"The One That Got Away"

That's how I call Juggernaunt bosses who destroy my pumps

Never let Blight Bosses wear your pumps!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info