[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Do you think there is any way to replace that belt with Headhunter?
can you guys help me? My dps sux for what I invested 30-40 divines

https://pobb.in/fkkNH-DT2Bmz

I have 45 divines to spare and want to go more dps and tanky with suppresion. Some good soul who help me find the issue?

Thx
Hello, I have problems with the loop. I would like to know if you could figure out what I'm missing or what the problem is?

In discord the bot gave me this error. How do I solve it?

- Your CDR is less than 27%, remove less duration mastery

My POB: https://pobb.in/oE1V8CbRtFhm
Last edited by riperimax on Sep 27, 2023, 5:44:59 AM
"
riperimax wrote:
Hello, I have problems with the loop. I would like to know if you could figure out what I'm missing or what the problem is?

In discord the bot gave me this error. How do I solve it?

- Your CDR is less than 27%, remove less duration mastery

My POB: https://pobb.in/oE1V8CbRtFhm

remove less duration mastery from your tree. near window of opportunity
otherwise get 27 % CDR
Hey, you can take a look at my build. The problem is that the damage disables the loop. On bosses or guards you have to constantly restart it.
Thx
Could you kindly check my character. Cant keep looping
Hello do you mind checking my character please? My loop works but out of the four skills (Freezing Pulse and Frostbolt linked in weapon and Ice Spear and Creeping Frost linked in chest), 3 of them loop at full speed but the last one (Frostbolt which is linked in the last gem link in my weapon) loops only at half speed.

If I change the positions of Frostbolt and Freezing Pulse in the link, Frostbolt then loops at full speed but Freezing Pulse loops at half speed.

My forbidden rite damage is less than my ward so note sure what's causing the last skill to loop at half speed. Is it an issue with the position of my gem links? Perhaps my mana is a bit low (I replaced many int nodes with chaos res tattoos)?

Thanks.

IGN: MsLaksa
ign: wuuch
Last edited by wuch on Oct 4, 2023, 12:08:41 PM
Hello do you mind checking my character too, please ? (GdeBalzak)
The 1st time I made such a build, I don't fully understand what's wrong.
Thank you.
Could someone please check my character.
I am not sure if it all works, the Mana is jumping extremely, also i think I am missing some casts.
Currently only working with 2 Flasks, what would i need to change to add a third flask? (Dying Sun with 20% quality)

Also the calculator says Ward>FR Damage: NO

Does that mean I need to get less life?
currently sitting at 2400.

With 2 Flasks I am not dying, but i think I'm missing casts.

Thank you!
ENERGY SHIELD/CI/LOOP/INT STACK TESTING

Hi all. I have been working on designing an ES based loop build. I'd like someone to look over my current POB and see if there are any recommendations.

Key points to this version:

Elementalist

ES recoup with Nine Lives and absorption charges (elemental only). ES Recoup 2340

Insane ES regen - Zealot's Oath + Life regen + Bottled Faith and others make it 800+ regen. This isn't really needed since the recoup is so high, but its added security?

Mana recoup and max mana increases are big - 2577 Max mana, Running hatred, zealotry, discipline. 533 unreserved with 230 regen and 1600 recoup. Mind over Matter

60/56% block chance with Glancing Blows (65% taken)

This is a Chaos Innoculation build - So no forbidden rite to trigger. Must be done all with skeletons, if possible, or something else.

Also running 4 flask build with The Traitor, and some minor flask support. No need for Olroth's.

Absorption charges eliminate the ability to use Power Charges... but provide 72-84% ES recoup from elemental damage(at 5 or 6 charges respectively) So any map that reduces resistances will no longer be a threat at all.

Stampede is in for the additional annoint.

Running triple exposure with cluster jewel plus Mastermind of discord (additional -resistances for exposure)

Current needs:
Stun protection (pantheon might support?)
CDR to trigger Cwdt faster
top off block chance without losing ES
Confirm skeletons can trigger this build fast enough

**Having issues applying Tattoo of the Ramako Makanga (projectile) on the skill tree currently. Not showing up in my POB for some reason.

Looking for a pro CWDT LOOPER to review and give honest/harsh/helpful advice!

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/Eg3Su1VP Updated
Last edited by jondada on Oct 6, 2023, 11:37:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info