Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on April 1!

"
jagiellonia wrote:
Half of the mtx rewards in raffles compared to previous Gauntlets is really bad( not counting event one with mtx bonanza).
Sooooooo this is probably first Gauntlet skip for me.
I wonder if i am the only one that enjoys other games recently.

Neah you are not the only one...But the new Atlas tree was actually quite good...

The league was the same old stuff but the tree wasn't half bad.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Double the difficulty and half the rewards, nice
1000 loot boxes supplied by GGG

was shipping and handling problematic? lmao
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
GGG not being involved as much tells me that they are happy with current/projected player retention this league. Probably the only reason they are involved at all is because it's Ziz. I'll pass. There used to be a carrot and a stick. Now there's just a stick. I'm not into that.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Im a joke to you :D? 1.04.2022 :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
i love these gauntlets but chances of winning any of the prizes are to low...
if you start this don't even think about the prizes,it will just bring you down if you don't win anything.
you will learn to love hc ssf :D
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Mar 25, 2022, 11:22:17 AM
LOL @ not playing over a lame mystery box. Much tears, many whine...
I understand people are upset about rewards but stop for a second. I have been a part of PoE since talisman league and what I miss most about that time was the races and events. Please stop focusing on the prizes at the end and remember they are doing a ton of work so you can have a fun event to play. In addition to that any of your favorite content creators get a ton of content and can enjoy the game again by playing it in a new way. You have a right to your opinion just remember that people work hard to give us these events and the least we can do is say thank you.
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
OgionSilent wrote:
Last time: guaranteed boxes for everyone above level 50 + 9450 other MTXs
Now: 1300 boxes + 145 other MTXs

Yeah, no guaranteed reward makes me think it isn't worth it. I hope everyone that plays it has fun!
I only played hc for maybe an hour, decided to postpone it, because I was having fun with my minions on sc. But, I'm interested in how long I'd live in hc in that gauntlet - a couple of minutes maybe :)
So, I want to ask people who surely know - if I play that hc char I have right now and put suff in hc stash, can I access them in the gauntlet? Or is it like a mini league and the stash is totally empty?
Last edited by Shelion on Mar 25, 2022, 1:08:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info