Zizaran’s Class Gauntlet Event Starts on April 1!

Part of me is glad we are not getting guaranteed lootbox after hitting level 50 because I can enjoy playing other games until 3.18 release. I feel bad for Ziz tho. He deserves more participation. Hope I'm the only one skipping the Gauntlet because of this reason.
Still waiting for MTX preview
What's the odd of winning the lottery?
For those of us who die to Act 9 Doedre every Gauntlet, the guaranteed box @50 was a nice consolation prize. Sad to see that go :(
Awesome!! thank you for this event!!
I do wish the box was guaranteed, I'm fully aware that makes me sound entitled.

The last gauntlet was my very first one, and I made it to level 70 some, or at least I believe it was around there. While I did have fun, I don't think I would have ever tried it without a guaranteed box. Will I play it this time without a guaranteed box, probably because now I know it's a neat event that is fun for me for a few days, but had I not already done it before, I think I would skip it without a guaranteed award.
Why is the box random draw? you guys give one for free all the time, why not this time aswell to incentive more people to play?
With only chance for a box, no reason to play the event. And with no reason to play the event, no reason to watch the event.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Info page still says "The event will take place as a Solo Self Found Hardcore Scourge Event League".
Always a privilege to be a part of the Gauntlet event,good luck everyone :D
This would be awesome if it turns out to be april joke lol
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info