The Hook Divination Card - Reward Suggestions

Corrupted Rare heavy belt with 6 mods, Mageblood skin.
1 stacked deck.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
I like it!

I suggest the reward to be a unique special jewel with a random high value mod so it just makes sense of the card design and also adds a good value for the card itself.

A new orb to block experience so that experience is not taken away during the next death.
It needs to be useable, a great catch. So, it would need to be ilvl 86+, double influenced, either triple synth or double corrupted or two implicits, with 30 quality or max catalyst, divined 100 times keeping best outcomes, fully socketed and linked, t0 base. Otherwise, it will be obsolete too soon...
Corrupted Mageblood: 2 left-most utility flasks
Mageblood, making it drop from "blood" related maps, like Haunted Mansions, Crimson Temple...

Or 40x Orbs of Unmaking from Maven-influenced maps, but make it really common so we get an incentive to run 10 way encounters.
Random alternate quality gem
5 or 10 stacked deck's

And make it quite common
Seeing to how it's called the Hook and its description I'm thinking it'd be good to use for a new type of flask.

Maybe a flask that requires a sacrifice to use, like giving up 10% of your life per second in order to gain 40% MORE damage.

Or a unique flask that affects your summons when used as we don't really have anything like that and it causes you to sacrifice a flask slot.

Then you got the simple approach of just making it a divination card that rewards a fishing rod, and actually making fishing rods a feature in the game rather then a meme (or collectable item). I'd personally like fishing to be added to the game, giving us something else to do then just grind maps. Make time spent fishing worth it, allowing us to trade in caught fish/items to an NPC for currency.

Mageblood divination card as others are saying would be good, but it doesn't match the divination cards detail nor name, or the art. You're pulling something out of a person, which to me resembles sacrifice, or loss.
Last edited by firenovix on Mar 10, 2022, 7:42:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info