3.17.2 Patch Notes Preview

Some of these improvements are great, but you guys worked so hard on this league to forget about some QoL improvements for the league mechanics and inventory. Would be great to see that i can stack the same level archenem pieces in one spot instead of having 4x lv 83 deadeye etc in their own seperate spots within the inventory :/
hey just wanted to say the loot flters arent working i try changing it and says some stuff about clusters very oddd
"line3938: Unable to parse parameter for enchantmentpassivenode rule: No cluster jewel enchantment small passive node found match..."

This is the exact "error" line when trying to load filter. The game is unplayable without Filter, please help, anyone...
The number of Prefix and Suffix modifiers on an item is no longer preserved when rerolling modifiers using an Eldritch Chaos Orb.

Rip determinism yet again
loot filter not working - unplayable
cann't load filter
filter error , hello?
Seems people have problems realizing nobody will work on stuff which won't go core.

Most enjoyable part of Infinite Hunger is to die and lay in digestive fluids, I got stacks to over 2000 last time I did it.
Jatin posted on a different post stating they're looking into the issue. Hopefully wont take long!
killed item filter due tocluster jewels bug... and vanilla game is unplayable unfortunately...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info