3.17.2 Patch Notes Preview

"Showing Advanced Mod Descriptions is not any option any more, it is now always on."

Can you please stop removing options?
"
Rhys wrote:
"
horuswar wrote:
No news about Dancing Dervish AI ? Maybe it's too much a niche item after all :(

This was already fixed in 3.17.1.

I mean this kind of AI :

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/svho7n/the_new_dancing_dervish_ai_is_working_as_intended/

I'm sure it's not what you wanted for the swords to happen.

Could you give an alternative to fix the targetting, like if you use convocation it forces the swords to retarget ?
asking again: PLEASE review the damage of skelly mages. Its just not on pair with most mobs to the point its either you kill them before they can do anything or rely on heavy mitigation to defend against them.

Its just not on pair with any other monsters, just like goats used to be.
Please fix archnemisis ui to hold more items. It's a pain in the butt to do recipes due to not enough space.
"
Daerdarus wrote:
asking again: PLEASE review the damage of skelly mages. Its just not on pair with most mobs to the point its either you kill them before they can do anything or rely on heavy mitigation to defend against them.

Its just not on pair with any other monsters, just like goats used to be.

They'll get nerfed if someone makes an effective spectre build abusing the overtuned numbers.
"improvement" to eldritch chaos and the boss debuff now also affects builds with flat phys reduction and elusive or cat's stealth. What a nerfrection that they couldn't even keep in their pants till 3.18. Classic GGG.
"
ThePr0fess0r wrote:
Meh...no archnemesis updates. So sad that something with so much potential has to keep this crappy UI.

Totally agree.
Nothing about harvest crafting from the stash while in a map of gems, uniques, etc causing the client to crash? Sigh.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
"
Trial of Ascendancy Portals now detail what kind of Offering they contain when you encounter them in Maps.

I like that.
As an ex-harvest enjoyer, I am also very sad to hear the eldrich chaos orbs are getting a nerf. That completely ruins their appeal to me if the resulting mod count is no better than a regular or veiled chaos orb. Very sad about this nerf.

To compensate, maybe increase the drop rate of these 10-20x? As of this nerf, I can purchase 2 Eldrich chaos orbs (~20-25c each) OR I can use 40-50x regular chaos orbs to re-roll an item. Which do you think I'll choose? 2 roll chances or 40 roll chances?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Mar 2, 2022, 6:06:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info