3.17.2 Patch Notes Preview

So more mid league nerfs no improvements to league mechanic okay guess this is the way ggg is going now
Cool !
The 72 invitations limit is a disappoinment, but oh well. I guess the atlas invitations will have to rot in the quadtab for a while.
skill effects on/off should sould b a standard option in game settings and not an mtx witch needs to be paid for multiple times ...
good
Trade is dead :(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
DistantBliss wrote:
Yea that's nice and all, but

"
JoeShmo wrote:
League mechanic once again abandoned after first week.

I'm a veteran player and what makes me come back to the game is new stuff, whacky builds, new skills and new loot. Archnem recipes reward generic loot that i can get through other, less complicated means so there is literally no point for me to run it. The mods are more annoying/rippy than fun/challenging so the way to deal with it is either burst it down or suffer. Invulnerable, convocationalist, regenerating, trickster combo btw, and for what?

Secondly. The nerf to eldritch chaos orbs pisses me off. I have 24 challenges done and i have dropped only 2. I have 5 ex dropped in comparison. So not only are they too rare for the average player to enjoy, you now also nerf them on top.

Thirdly. The endgame is once again harder. After boss buffs, rare hp buffs through mechanics like archnem and what not, you now also add a whole bunch of map mods that are absolutely fucked up to run if you dont push your build or reroll. I have no-life, whale friends who are way better than me now making special boss killer builds cause otherwise they cant. Mobs have half their health as ES? Welcome to invulnerability phase bosses that regen that shield 3 times so now its a 150% hp buff on only 1 out of potentially 8 map mods. Where's my 150% damage buff? Better nerf gems some more eh? Ignite too strong compared to other damage sources? Nerf that some more. No exposure is another of these new mods. First you nerf and nerf exposure, then you just make the map mod. But hey, omniscience exists so it's not an issue right? Right?

Anyway, what i'm saying is: GGG you gate this game more and more for the nolifers and traders all in the name of player retention, while abandoning the rest of your playerbase.

BS. Bad, unfun and generic metamorph 2.0 league mechanic. Endgame rework being annoying (not challenging, just annoying, build disableing) map mods, eldritch mobs (reskinned scourge swarmers basically) and 4 boss fights that are now not optional but mandatory to even progress your atlas. Wonky ''for fun'' builds now officially bad builds. Cant believe we had to wait 2 extra months for this.

Sorry about the rant, but i always liked this game and i wanna keep liking it, but with this direction i cant. Not really.

I couldn't agree more.
I was already really pissed off before league start when I found out they were gating atlas progression behind Maven, the only bodd I couldn't kill last league and who was the pinnacle encounter, now I've reached her, Im really frustrated and don't know that I want to continue.

Made 36 challenges last league, completed virtually all content, and now I'm stuck at less than 75% of the way through by what was the end game encounter in the previous league.

The archnemesis encounters are somtimes utterly ridiculous, especially ones for challenges (Executioner, Lunaris, Invulnerable, Temporal Bubble can seriously get XXXXed), and there isn#t nough inventory space to pick up the mod stones, especially if you start a second character, which obviously cant use any of the ones your higher level charatcer gatheres and which of course fill every space in the inventory.

If GGG just want to chase the elite playerbase, they will end up driving the majority away.

Nerf Eldritch Chaos Orb now????
Why no next league nerf Eldritch Chaos Orb?

now GGG no fair life! :)
I don't really understand the whole fuss about the Eldritch Chaos Orb.
It's not even intuitive that it preserves the amount (I didn't know).
I looked at it as a cheap alternative to the Keep Prefix/Suffix harvest craft to open up a slot or just roll an item when the prefix/suffix modifiers are good already.

Also the droprate is not that bad once you figure out how they drop. Using "map boss drops # additional eldritch currency" on the altar things will likely drop chaos/anull/exalt eldritch currency.

I also stopped caring about the league mechanic as all I need is Frenzy drops and I haven't seen one in days.
Last edited by samfisch3r on Mar 3, 2022, 10:54:58 AM
"
Showing Advanced Mod Descriptions is not any option any more, it is now always on.

This doesn't seem to apply to the 'Perfection' stat [range of armour/evasion values], and due to its removal, I am unable to see the range on armour bases on the ground, only when the item is in my inventory. This isn't a major issue, as my filter hides all non-perfect Normal items, but it seems like [and I'd hope] this wouldn't be an intended result, considering the option still works in inventory.

"
HainKurt wrote:
what about this annoying bug:

when we try to craft something, it says "you do not have enough currency"
unless currency tab is selected from stash...

I used to see this quite a lot back in the day; I believe the solution was to ensure that your currency stash is within the top/first 6 tabs in your stash - should solve your issue!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info