Trading market

We need the ability to show people's gamertags on the trade market so we can message offline people for trades...

And to prevent price fixing and market manipulation.
R
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Apr 17, 2022, 10:32:35 AM
An easy improvement would be to only return the results I search for.

Trying to scroll through 500 pages of maps to find the 3 or 4 blighted ones is stupid. Only return what I search for.
Console tradind is terrbile.
300 ex for a cluster jewel, the minion helm I want would set me back 10 mirrors.

Who has that much to pay? Who posts trades for that much? This makes no sense.
personally just on console support its not that hard you could do this in a couple of days but problem is ggg would not allow it if it wasnt done by them but you would loose some options as controllers are limited as keyboards basiclly have more buttons , i thought about doing my own but server would probably see it as cheating and I personally think controller support would end console for this game as pc has better , politer and nicer players console especially xbox is just about how much currency you made this league not level were as pc its all about how many LEVEL 100S YOU HAVE and currency lol
Trade would be 100% better if they allowed auto accept.
if you offer the asking price it should auto accept the trade.

Even adding a function if a player is afk for 15 min they show as offline. Would help a tone. A lot of console players leave their console on and are afk for hours.

on PC I think it needs to be more like console trade. only reason I won't stay 100% on it is because of trade. glad they added the controller support. but trade makes me back down from being full time. I believe it is outdated now, use to be good when it started 9years ago because it was different at the time.

They say GGG don't care for trade. but isint that was ssf is for?
Last edited by Kaotic_Øuch on May 18, 2022, 12:11:23 PM
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
Nope don’t want the PC trade.

Xbox is probably about 1% of the players of PC, which makes manipulating the market so much easier. Console has asked for a few things which would help - buyouts, ability to see players, hide players, etc. those few things would greatly help curtail the abusers. There are literally dozens of threads with ideas and suggestions and I don’t recall ever seeing a resopnse from GGG.

Combing PS and Xbox would help increase our console market - but, please, no PC unless they cleanup that cesspool.

Bump 100% agree
They only need to do one thing to fix trade.

We don't need to see names, or tags, or the ability to block people.

They just need to change it to 100% buyout, if price is met, item is sold instantly.

This will fix price fixing, it will also fix people leaving consoles on for half a day or more while they are sleeping or at work.

As it will allow offline selling.

Change the way vendor enable tabs work, no price, not listed. and add the ability to set a tab to a sell price for any item placed in that tab.

And as a way of removing currency GGG can implement a fee for all selling of 10% of price.

And add the function to show only searched parameters.
"
I Denizen I wrote:
They only need to do one thing to fix trade.

They also need to make it so it only returns what we search for. 267 pages of rings returned and only 3 of them I want to look at.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info