New Microtransactions: Synthesis Hideout and Map Device

OH my gosh i miss synthesis, please please please bring the memories back it was so cool!
Love to buy this for my guild but no one's using it because of how inconvenient it is to use the guild hideout for trading :/
"
ZaM wrote:
Love to buy this for my guild but no one's using it because of how inconvenient it is to use the guild hideout for trading :/

Yep also love the guild hideout concept, but it not being able to be used for trading makes it completely useless. If they refine the guild hideout thing a bit more, ill never be in my own hideout XD
Instant buy. Good stuff. The Nexus area was cool AF during 3.6
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Another map device with only a big version? :(
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Synthesis hideout looks really nice!
Bad Seed
so what you're trying to say is, Synthesis coming back next league?
Synth was my favorite league before Echoes of Atlas. Too bad the synth map device doesn't have a smaller version :( It would be an instabuy for me. Gonna scoop the hideout for sure though.
if your gonna make a map device can you start adding a small variant please because the big map device is too big , i prefer the small one but you dont design a variant for it.
if your gonna make a map device can you start adding a small variant please because the big map device is too big , i prefer the small one but you dont design a variant for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info