[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi Cassie any way to overcome Shimmeron's lightning DOT?
Finding some mobs almost impossible to kill due to high degen.
Thanks.

It doesn't scale with your EHP, so as you get more geared, your regen will scale up and reduce it to near nothing. It's largely mitigated by ES leech. Vessel of Vinktar gives us extra leech instances for faster recharge, and also 'less lightning damage taken'. Merc/Uber lab are both regen rewards, if you haven't done one yet. Later on, with Enlighten 3, we run Vitality too.

I took a look at your character. The main thing you need right now is character levels. You can temporarily use Agnerod West until you get more levels and gear, but things should resolve pretty quickly.

However, I found the following changes you can make immediately:

- You don't need to waste sockets on holy flame totem or flame golem. Your steelskin should be on cast when damage taken. Follow the gem section of the POB exactly, now that you've reached endgame!
- Replace lightning penetration with increased critical strikes in your arc links. Inevitable Judgement, the Inquisitor ascendancy, already makes us ignore enemy resistances on crit, which essentially sets their resistance to zero and nullifies any gain from penetration. Lightning penetration is useless-ish for an Inquisitor.
- You need flasks
- You need chaos res
- Presence of Chayula will raise your ES a lot.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hey, I was wondering if you'd looked into crucible nodes for this build?

Shimmeron is pretty cheap so I could just flip those, nut of Prism guardian I think it might be better to merge a tree into it.

Any tips for crafting clusters?
Fish
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?
“It is not despair, for despair is only for those who see the end beyond all doubt. We do not.”
"
TallTimbers wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if you'd looked into crucible nodes for this build?

Shimmeron is pretty cheap so I could just flip those, nut of Prism guardian I think it might be better to merge a tree into it.

Any tips for crafting clusters?

Not sure on crucible trees yet. It's so RNG that I'm not sure it's appropriate to include a guide anyway. I took a look at the notables on a DB and there weren't any good ones specific to Arc or Galvanic Field, just useless ones.

Crafting our cluster jewels is pretty time-consuming, so I recommend buying them. If you craft it you'll end up with a lot of good, irrelevant clusters to sell. (If on SSF, settle for 2 notable with seal mender)

"
IntSomnium wrote:
Love the concept! Now that we've been through the season for a while, do you think this build is suitable for a new player or someone with little experience in PoE?

Absolutely. The hard part with this build is just learning to read POB, which of course I included a written guide for. The progression is simple, the items are cheap, the concept is fairly clear.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Apr 12, 2023, 8:48:23 AM
Hi, I'm pretty new at the game, this league being my second. I'm getting absolutely destroyed by monsters on t1 maps, and I must have died 50+ times trough out the campaign, could you help me identify what I'm doing wrong? If it's just a ''get gud'' situantion or something with my gear.

For auras, I was using Clarity, Discipline and Zealotry, dying way too much, then I switched to Clarity, Discipline, Purity of El. and Determination to see if it would help, and it didn't xD I'm still dying a bunch.
"
Yoyocream wrote:
Hi, I'm pretty new at the game, this league being my second. I'm getting absolutely destroyed by monsters on t1 maps, and I must have died 50+ times trough out the campaign, could you help me identify what I'm doing wrong? If it's just a ''get gud'' situantion or something with my gear.

For auras, I was using Clarity, Discipline and Zealotry, dying way too much, then I switched to Clarity, Discipline, Purity of El. and Determination to see if it would help, and it didn't xD I'm still dying a bunch.

Your profile is set to private. Most likely it's lack of base energy shield, and you'll need to upgrade to items from the "Extreme budget" item set, found in POB.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Yoyocream wrote:

Your profile is set to private. Most likely it's lack of base energy shield, and you'll need to upgrade to items from the "Extreme budget" item set, found in POB.

I think I'ts public now, sorry for the inconvenience
f
Last edited by pokeybud100 on Apr 12, 2023, 1:30:37 PM
Hello,

I really love your build so far. I'm almost to the point of mapping and looking at upgrading gear, but I'm a bit confused on some things. I'm sure this is newbie error or I simply don't understand PoB yet, but for example you have a Helm in there for Endgame with 4 Linked Reds, and a Belt with 4 linked Greens, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to put in there. If this is me just not understanding PoB I'll try to do more research, but I'm genuinely confused.

Thanks for your help!
"
Yoyocream wrote:
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Yoyocream wrote:

I think I'ts public now, sorry for the inconvenience

Yea as i suspected, you gotta upgrade to extreme budget items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info