[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

"
W1shm4ster wrote:
Thanks for the work, as an arc enjoyer and inquisitor fan im really looking forward to trying your version.

Is the PoB already updated for the 3.21 tree? Since i see the flask change you made, i will assume yes.

Yes, it's up to date.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Thanks for nice build !!

i have question about ascendancy points, is pious path first?
"
AirSuckit wrote:
Thanks for nice build !!

i have question about ascendancy points, is pious path first?

I just noticed I left out leveling ascendancies in the POB, and updated it. It's Inevitable Judgement first. Thanks for asking!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Thank you very much for this build guide and putting in the time and effort. It is going be my league starter for 3.21 and hoping to see how far I can push it. As someone who has barely only ever dabbled into a few red maps I am hoping this build will take me there and beyond. Thank you again!
"
PathofReevs wrote:
Thank you very much for this build guide and putting in the time and effort. It is going be my league starter for 3.21 and hoping to see how far I can push it. As someone who has barely only ever dabbled into a few red maps I am hoping this build will take me there and beyond. Thank you again!

Best of luck!
Hi, I'm a bit confused with the POB
In the Cluster Jewels, you say they must have Arcane Heroism, Burden Projection, Conjured Wall, or Practiced Caster, yet you never allocate them. This has my dumbo noob brain kinda confused as to why. I'd appreciate if you could explain that, thanks in advance
This is gonna be a staff app heck yeah staff app give me god mode all the uniques and i will bann all the cheaters and kill everyone in pvp wait i'm not meant to admin abuse ignore that last part
"
Lixix wrote:
In the Cluster Jewels, you say they must have Arcane Heroism, Burden Projection, Conjured Wall, or Practiced Caster, yet you never allocate them. This has my dumbo noob brain kinda confused as to why. I'd appreciate if you could explain that, thanks in advance

it 'pushes' the 2 desired mods into the front spots.
Fish
Last edited by TallTimbers on Apr 7, 2023, 4:40:53 AM
"
TallTimbers wrote:
"
Lixix wrote:

it 'pushes' the 2 desired mods into the front spots.

Oh, yeah I would've never guessed that lmao
Thanks for answering, cheers
This is gonna be a staff app heck yeah staff app give me god mode all the uniques and i will bann all the cheaters and kill everyone in pvp wait i'm not meant to admin abuse ignore that last part
Hi.
Sorry if it was already explaned in POB,im pretty dumb(and blinde) in it.

Do we need swap to JAWS(to get charges) at the start of the map only? Coz it's a bit pain since we have auras in Prism guardian.

What would be beter at the start for Crown of the Inward,+1 corruption or enchant(we still using Arc chain,not 40% dmg)?

Is Shimmeron,PG,Thunderfis good enough for ubers? Or we should aim for Annihilating setup asap as we get currency? Even if Im not going for Mageblood.

MilitantFaith would be the final upgrade for Shimmeron setup? We are lf Dominus on it and other 2 mods on our taste?

Sorry for english and stpd questions(Il be back with more soon).
Gl on the league start.
"
ScottEvill wrote:
Hi.
Sorry if it was already explaned in POB,im pretty dumb(and blinde) in it.

Do we need swap to JAWS(to get charges) at the start of the map only? Coz it's a bit pain since we have auras in Prism guardian.

What would be beter at the start for Crown of the Inward,+1 corruption or enchant(we still using Arc chain,not 40% dmg)?

Is Shimmeron,PG,Thunderfis good enough for ubers? Or we should aim for Annihilating setup asap as we get currency? Even if Im not going for Mageblood.

MilitantFaith would be the final upgrade for Shimmeron setup? We are lf Dominus on it and other 2 mods on our taste?

Sorry for english and stpd questions(Il be back with more soon).
Gl on the league start.

It's mostly for getting charges before entering hard boss arenas when you have no mobs to kill, and yes you have to toggle life auras back on. This was pretty helpful but might be worth skipping for the extra weapon crafting slots in Crucible.

For the helmet, you buy it corrupted +1 first, and then enchant it yourself with tainted blessing. Likewise for thunderfist. You can't corrupt a pre-enchanted one and guarantee the corruption roll. Arc chain OR increased damage will both work, and some other enchants for galvanic field are ok if you can't get those.

The standard endgame setup will get you through most challenges, and any pinnacle bosses such as the feared, regular maven, or regular uber elder. For uber-keystone bosses (IE uber maven or uber exarch), you will need at least annihilating light, but preferably also mageblood since these fights are overwhelmingly difficult without max res+spell suppress (which this build can't run). Our strategy for keystone double-ubers is to nuke them down before we take too many one-shots.

For militant faith you want a dominus jewel that doesn't transform your power charge notable, check the timeless jewel tool before buying. Secondary mods are VERY optional but useful, only worth maxing at mageblood-tier gear.

No worries about the questions! Best of luck on your league start too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info