3.17.1 Voidstone/Sextant Loss Bug

Oh wow this sounds like a lot of effort for the loss of 1-4 sextants but cool that you are willing to go the extra mile on this.
So basically, can i use sextants now or not?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
So basically, can i use sextants now or not?

this is actually a good question that i hope is answered.

I understand GGG is trying to get back peoples sextants for their voidstones.
but if i apply new sextants.. i dont wan them to be overwritten when the old stuff is recovered.

I dont really think the loss of the sextant is a huge deal.
GGG can you call my boss and tell him I have to go home to work on league challenges please? TIA
I felt very bad about my .5ex lost sextant and was okay with it because of the update and all, yet you guys are still trying your best to fix a mistake and that is more than enough. Respect <3
I dot care mi bild suks and i have 0 voidstone , u hapy riht dam baldi u vana us 70% cazual never to kil las boss , and dot dare delete necative coment ......
This hotfix does nothing for the players that have lost just some of their voidstones and Kirac will not restore all four. Kirac only restores the Ceremonial and Decayed voidstones. I also had the voidstones from killing Searing ExArch and Eater of Worlds. Yes I was carried for those fights and they are simply gone. Filed a bug report and others have filed similar bug reports. Is there any offical word from GGG about my missing 2 voidstones? No sextants were applied.
"
Priz wrote:
I find it incredible that they're willing to go through with this despite the fact that server blips, patches and other things over the years have destroyed map portals (cortex, shaper, elder, sirus), rolled back important item drops and rare end game encounters but they're willing to spend resources to try and re-establish sextants that can only be used for a few maps?

Don't get me wrong, I commend them for being willing to do it but like... is this really necessary?

They're also learning how to do something like this for when it becomes more important that it be done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info