3.17.1 Voidstone/Sextant Loss Bug

I had a voidstone and don't have the option to recover them so ig they are just gone.
GJ team. im less mad now
So GG will replace players voidstone sextants but cant muster up the gumption to replace a players animate gaurdian that gets destroyed after patch and displaces 30 ex worth of gear and countless hours of player grind?

Come on GGG get your heads out your ass and treat everyone equal. Shouldnt be hard to check logs and see what each players AG had
better yet.. if im wrong the logs would be able to prove me wrong that the patch deleted my AG. but you wont because then you would see your patch pooched more then just lil ole poor sextant users.
oh no poor juicers
seriously, that's what is considered dev time well spent to recover some sextants? LOL
my 2c sextants mimimimimimi
"
Priz wrote:
I find it incredible that they're willing to go through with this despite the fact that server blips, patches and other things over the years have destroyed map portals (cortex, shaper, elder, sirus), rolled back important item drops and rare end game encounters but they're willing to spend resources to try and re-establish sextants that can only be used for a few maps?

Don't get me wrong, I commend them for being willing to do it but like... is this really necessary?

Most likely this is traceable and can be easier recoverable than other previous situations :)
Thanks for being on top of this so fast. and for being so honest about it. stay amazing GGG
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info