Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

hmmm...$30 for a bunch of mtx ill never see/use? Ill see your Vault Pass and raise you a Hard Pass (zing!). The Mjolnir and pot skins are pretty good though. Props to your artists at least.

Keep the money grubbin commin CCP....(cough) ....I mean GGG.
IGN: Zorvon
Terrible value. Terrible that they are targeted skins. Terrible that you can't use points....

Needed to be half the price, be purchasable with points, and contain character/weapon effects, footprints, etc.... Not skins targeted for specific items... Items that a ton of players won't ever get, or even use in their build. Which could make them completely useless the next league if someone changes the build they are doing.

Battlepasses have been around for years... You'd think you guys would look at the "standard" format and at least attempt tp follow suit.....
You took the idea of a battlepass from Tencent's PoE and turned everything that was good about it into an overpriced pile of nothing.

Cashgrab.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Man, I've been singing praises about Path since coming back recently, but wtf is this?
Is this an early april fools joke?

Unbind the skins and effects from the specific items they're attached to. Let us apply the eye to any jewel we want. Let us have the glowing aegis effect for any shield that successfully blocks. Let the apostate flask apply to any sulfur flask.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Sounds like crap ngl.
Oooh so I get to pay to have a chance to grind out cosmetic rewards that aren't even guaranteed

It's like league challenges but I have to pay and also grind

Still can't pick up loot in %currentdate%
Shame on me for my "SUPPORTER TAGS"
Shame on you for this DAY!

RANT
Wait, WHAT? Is this s JOKE? It's ONLY allowed for people in LEAGUE, so STANDARD players either, play in league and complete atlas, or they never even have a chance to buy this things. WTF GGG? You trying to push people to play on leagues and simultaneously add BATTLE PASS for 30$ for milk money from them? What a dirty techniki most to say. I never expect to see such a shady tactic from you, now i don't even know what to think. I spend more than 2k$ from CBT, and right now, i even start to regret about it. Yes, you sold your company for 100 millions$, and what now? I expect to see pets will be carry items for us soon, if you already decided to add BATTLE PASS, i don't see why not add petsautoloot either. Why not? How about 10$ per month for this future? Sure, i'll buy it, but what next? Add option to resurrect character on HC for 5$ only? And this game is much about trading, and after 10 years, you still have no employees who can CREATE A NORMAL AUCTION, like in other MMO games, OMFG! We still need to fight againts pricefixers, bots, and other stuff just for change 1 orb to another, or buy a maps, god damn you... Shame on me for believe in you in 2008. Shame on you for lost my trust after this. /rant
My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
Last edited by mrpibadi on Feb 17, 2022, 6:07:01 PM
This is a shame !!! 10 dollars ok...for a PASS its ok.

30 dollar?!?! for some unique item skins???
is way to much !!!

as someone wrote already.

Future EA Incoming !!
almost 27 EUR, that is absolutely stupid.

Big no!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info