Introducing Kirac's Vault Pass

Should have 300 points with it :)
Last edited by Users_22 on May 3, 2022, 5:32:23 PM
This would have been palatable if it included 300 points. It's a terrible deal as is.
I think the game is at the point that there's no point adding more visual clusterfck to it.

Nice tech tho.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
battle passes mystify me, leveraging FOMO while also coercing players into needing to earn something... Imagine if McDonalds sold you french fries but you had to mop their floor for 2 minute per fry...

$30 is really clueless and out of touch... honestly could half your prices across the board and probably sell 60-70% more MTX this thing will be no different.

I can't imagine how many Exalts will be bought to pay for those 117 atlas completions.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Feb 17, 2022, 6:07:50 PM
Edited to avoid ridicule from the Mathil horde :P

Nah, but I decided to give feedback in the feedback section instead :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3242910

I bet Mathil will be too lazy to check that out. ROIGHT? ROIGHT!
Last edited by arknath on Feb 17, 2022, 8:52:35 PM
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

That's not even the point... The point is that they likely were thinking of what objective would be fair to unlock all the rewards and someone was probably like "oh I know, complete all map objectives!" Then some time passed and they realized AFTER deciding on this objective that it won't work with Standard, so instead of coming up with a different objective for people to complete, they kept this one, assuming that people will play leagues to complete the objectives just for the skins.

Interesting conspiracy you've come up with, but league engagement has always been one of their big things, as it is largely what funds the continued development of the game, so I think that driving league engagement is far more likely than what you're speculating.

Battlepass should give quality of life:
- increase inventory size
- increased pickup range
- pets can pickup currency
- access stash tab once per map
- rested XP (if you dont play much you get bonus XP like in a MMO)
etc..

That I would sign up for.
Reading about this i checked the date if its april the first.

I personally dont want any of those uniques.

If you added more unique effects to this, it might feel much more worth it or alternatively lowering the price to 10€ would make it more similar to battle passes in other games.

If you could earn new cosmetics like armor-skins or similar (even just individual parts) would make it more interesting and a nice motivation to put more time into the game.

Or getting some loot-boxes?
I really don´t like this!

The fear of missing out is the worst part in this for me.
Make it so you can buy the skins afterwards (for way higher or something), like it is with mystery boxes - that´s the reason i am fine with those.

Also the idea mentioned by a few posts to integrate it into supporter packs - a special tier maybe - is way better than a dollar price on it.

Also the way it is worked into the atlas screen feels very cheap to me..
hmmmmm kirac seems greedy, I'll pass on the pass.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info