One of the best parts of adding new content to Path of Exile is watching your reactions to it! We've compiled a variety of our favourite reactions from the community that brought us a lot of joy. We had a blast in our last announcement livestream and are looking forward to the next! Check out the video below:

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
Very nice reaction :)

I was a bit pissed when GGG nerfed toxic rain as it was popular but not overpowered, and it's the only build I have a bit knowledge about, so I had to choose a new build. Which went pretty bad because I had 0 knowledge about trapper and spent several days to figure out the basics. But on the other hand, atlas passive is definitely a great change, as well as the atlas map change. For a new player like me, the changes made the system less confusing and allowed more choices.

I hope they will be fixing the Archnemesis stash soon, any $1000 intern game designer would come up with a better solution than the current one.
Last edited by superarts on Feb 15, 2022, 4:14:21 PM
niceee.
Honestly, this was probably the best thing you guys created in terms of content.

I didn't need Twitch streamer reactions to tell me this either.

My only complaint is some of the content is spread out pretty brutally and I got stuff I like on opposite sides of each other, but at least Alva and Heist are in the middle and I often use them every league.
This atlas is a game changer, thanks <3
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
It was the logical conclusion to the Atlas.

very poggers, GGG
the praise is well deserved
Best moment!
Nice work GGG!
Archnemesis inventory please 5 page like, i hate full inventory... :D
Last edited by KGabQr on Feb 15, 2022, 4:27:01 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? LOL
mbx nerfed(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info