3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Would a Charm with Covered in Ash even work? I enchanted my Atziri's Promise with "Used when you hit a rare or unique enemy" and unless I use my brand on it, it won't activate. Can imagine this will be the same.

I am currently looking to get the 12824 Timeless Jewel and a Watcher's Eye with Attack Speed/Precision and one of the two Malevolence damage modifiers.

No idea what else I could get.
Last edited by Vacoh on Feb 18, 2024, 8:39:21 AM
"
Vacoh wrote:
Would a Charm with Covered in Ash even work? I enchanted my Atziri's Promise with "Used when you hit a rare or unique enemy" and unless I use my brand on it, it won't activate. Can imagine this will be the same.

"When you hit" (not totems, totems are not you). So yeah can't be the totems, works with brand, works with frenzy... Now if you're going to fight a boss, you generally will use everything you've got. And if it's not a "big deal boss", you can just only use totems so the flask doesnt deplete.

The covered in ash things, on the other side, mentions "on hit", and your totems inherit it.

"
Vacoh wrote:
I am currently looking to get the 12824 Timeless Jewel and a Watcher's Eye with Attack Speed/Precision and one of the two Malevolence damage modifiers.

No idea what else I could get.

Well there's always the double elevated blizzard crown that i mentioned on previous page. Around 15% increased damage, at the cost of having to fix the lightning res elsewhere.

And/or, the dot multi +2 amulet also mentioned (mine on your build would be about 20% increased dps.
Very expensive,

There's info on crafting both of them on my sign i believe.

[the total res loss could probably be compensated on a better right ring, considering the +4 all res and +7 light res on it]. Also if going for covered in ash charm, that's another ring to upgrade as you will be able to replace polaric.

Double dot + attack speed hunter quiver could be a (smaller) increase too (also info on my signature, i believe)

---

Then on the tree side, there's up to 5 points to get still - i still don't know how are 5 ways nowadays to get the last levels - but these points could help getting some more bonuses.

Edits :
- Note that it seems you don't need that quartz flask anymore, can be replaced (also I wouldn't rely on a flask for spell suppression)
- check your gems too. Didn't review everything but you could get 10% CD on flame dash, cry, more area of lst...
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Feb 18, 2024, 9:37:12 AM
Help Question.
I'm seeing people help improve builds and I'd like some help here with mine too:

https://pobb.in/v0yfLdh9w2v2

I can't find where i need to improve to break de 35M dps and, i can't take lvl 100 too, sometimes i take a one hit ko from something and i dont see where is my defense lacking.

At the moment I'm pretty poor, so I'm looking for, if they exist, small upgrades that allow me to at least reach level 100 or make maps without too much stress.

Anyway, thanks in advance.
"
darkbolt2 wrote:
Help Question.
I'm seeing people help improve builds and I'd like some help here with mine too:

I can't find where i need to improve to break de 35M dps and, i can't take lvl 100 too, sometimes i take a one hit ko from something and i dont see where is my defense lacking.

At the moment I'm pretty poor, so I'm looking for, if they exist, small upgrades that allow me to at least reach level 100 or make maps without too much stress.

Hello.

About levelling 97 to 100, i suppose it's still easy and fast to do in 5 ways, even though i think it was a bit nerfed a few months ago. Now it requires some divines.

I opened the build, and some things that I mentioned in the last 3 pages apply to you as well.
Won't go into details right now (it takes time, don't have it right now) but please take a look at these 3 last pages as there are obvious things you can do.

You definitely can upgrade your build without levelling right now.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Feb 18, 2024, 2:07:34 PM
"
Headtourist wrote:

And/or, the dot multi +2 amulet also mentioned (mine on your build would be about 20% increased dps.

I got a 4d 12824 timeless jewel today and I think I will go for the amulet next, since 24+ dot amulets are about 1 divine.
Let's see if I will be so unlucky again.

Oh and I still have the Quartz Flask for the phasing. It's just so nice.

Nevermind that. I will go for the Blizzard Crown first because I found a nice ring that gives me lightning resistance. But since that crafting part is written somewhat confusing, I'll wait till I am more awake tomorrow. :D
Last edited by Vacoh on Feb 18, 2024, 5:12:18 PM
"
Headtourist wrote:
"
darkbolt2 wrote:
Help Question.

Hello.

About levelling 97 to 100, i suppose it's still easy and fast to do in 5 ways, even though i think it was a bit nerfed a few months ago. Now it requires some divines.

I opened the build, and some things that I mentioned in the last 3 pages apply to you as well.
Won't go into details right now (it takes time, don't have it right now) but please take a look at these 3 last pages as there are obvious things you can do.

You definitely can upgrade your build without levelling right now.

I have done some changes and the damage scale to 34M plus, i have like 95K ehp now!~

Ty, i'm testing and looking for more changes

My build now: https://pobb.in/kdNyq7Tz7Q35
Last edited by darkbolt2 on Feb 18, 2024, 4:43:43 PM
Hello,
I was wondering why my DPS is so incredibly low, my gear does not seem so bad. Could you pls help me with that?

https://pobb.in/BAXMkbI7GBll

Greetings :D
"
Dothraki wrote:
Hello,
I was wondering why my DPS is so incredibly low, my gear does not seem so bad. Could you pls help me with that?

https://pobb.in/BAXMkbI7GBll

Greetings :D

Ditch ignite proliferation gem and replace with deadly ailments (level 5 awakened if you can afford). Get ignite prolif on your gloves: either spam lesser eledritch embers on your gloves, or buy new.

Charms are pretty good for this build, I doubt there will be much advice for a tincture setup?? I'd change your wildwood ascendancy over to charms. That ignite tincture isn't needed, you have shaper of flames for it on your lab ascendancy. Get a cover in ash charm (plus lots of other options for the 2 more slots, like mana reservation), and get a 'The Taming' ring.

20% quality your dyadian dawn with turbulent catalysts.

You have the evasion mastery for +15% spell supress if your armour/helm/gloves/boots have evasion, but your armour does not. Get hyrris ire (that'll take you 97%). Will also give you more dps from hyrris added damage.

Tree. I'd take the Savagery node for +1 Frenzy and the dex small node under it, then remove the path through Golems Blood. This will save you 2 points you can put into Ironwood. Then your large cluster I'd go an 8 passive version with Tempered Arrowhead and Martial Prowess. This saves points for elsewhere and adds more dps.
Last edited by MobsterLobster on Feb 18, 2024, 9:23:48 PM
i dunno if my profile shows but if anyone can give me some tips to advance id love it
IGN- Shaeyaena
So for the Blizzard Crown since I still find this confusing:

I now have this. I assume I need to throw more alterations at it since it needs 2 influenced modifiers?

If that is correct I have to then throw an Orb of Dominance on it to hope that the burning mod stays while the other influenced mod gets deleted?

Edit: I basically feel like spamming this thread at this point: I decided to buy me either a Headhunter or a Mageblood now. I never had either of those and I so want to try them out. I could buy a Headhunter right away, or I could save up triple of what I have to buy a Mageblood.
What would you all recommend?
Last edited by Vacoh on Feb 19, 2024, 10:31:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info