3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Durahal wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how Anena's build is getting 80k ehp while I'm getting only 56k. Any ideas? I don't have the lethal pride or impossible escape yet but from the looks of it they won't add enough ehp to make up the difference. I might be missing something obvious. The build does tons of dps but I still feel very squishy from random one shots in t16 wisped maps.

https://pobb.in/qauYUn_gRKeJ

eHP can be very miss-leading, looking at each individual max hit tells a better picture of your builds weaknesses.

In your case you are not chaos capped and have a relatively low physical max hit. Your using 3 unique flask, which means you dropped your granite flask. Your also using all evasion gear with little to no armor on any items, so when you do get hit, the hits are going to be big.

Get 21 versions of your aura gems, going from 20 to 21 determination is like a 'free' 500 more armor.

I know a lot of people are against it in this thread, but Divine Flesh with Doppelganger is a really strong option, explore it and see if its for you.

Thank you for your input! I'll replace with a lvl 21 determination. I think changing my hyrri's will remove too much suppression and dps so won't go the route of doppelganger for now.
"
Headtourist wrote:
Edit : omg, 2 people posted whils i was writing this. Guys, take a look at the last few pages at least, there's a lot of things that we keep repeating, lot of advice to get. Personally won't have time right now to take a look.

I'm sure you've thought of it as well, but I think the amount of repetition in the past 20 pages is a pretty good sign that this build really needs a fully updated thread for it. OP's statement that it's still viable and pretty much the same isn't quite good enough.

"
Durahal wrote:
I know a lot of people are against it in this thread, but Divine Flesh with Doppelganger is a really strong option, explore it and see if its for you.

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone has been against this option. It will lower your DPS if you're currently using Hyrri's and you'll need to work to fill your spell suppression again, but it is certainly an option. I also just want to point out that Durahal has a Mageblood. That is definitely doing a lot of the heavy lifting for defense, so to say it's just Divine Flesh with Doppelganger is a bit misleading.
"
Dromlin wrote:

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone has been against this option. It will lower your DPS if you're currently using Hyrri's and you'll need to work to fill your spell suppression again, but it is certainly an option. I also just want to point out that Durahal has a Mageblood. That is definitely doing a lot of the heavy lifting for defense, so to say it's just Divine Flesh with Doppelganger is a bit misleading.

Not wrong mageblood is really strong defensively, but once again it will be a DPS loss if thats what you are concerned about. Side note: mageblood is the most affordable it has ever been this league since MF and valdos are printing them, so if you are in a position to grab one, this is the league to do it.

I never said its all just Divine Flesh Doppel, but the Doppelganger itself is 40% less physical and chaos, which was his weak points on POB which is why I mentioned it, not taking into account the elemental conversion part of Divine Flesh and the max chaos res.

Divine Flesh is just an alternate build option available.
Got some nice updates, but looking to increase my damager as I'm a ways away from what it can be. I have about 8 divine left atm so what would be my best goals

https://pobb.in/_T9MU7JjZOTL
Last edited by Brian9824 on Jan 7, 2024, 3:04:00 PM
i spent heaps trying to fit malevolence in so medium cluster small with mortifying aspect in etc then i saw the other persons pob doesnt use grace, so i took that out and it seems fine. what a waste of a bunch of currency and headache trying to make mana reservation work lol
so, do you have to have the 12824 for lethal pride? just unlucky if none on trade?
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
i spent heaps trying to fit malevolence in so medium cluster small with mortifying aspect in etc then i saw the other persons pob doesnt use grace, so i took that out and it seems fine. what a waste of a bunch of currency and headache trying to make mana reservation work lol

While Grace may not be an essential aura, it's not like other people that don't run it just drop the 3rd aura. It sounds like you were just winging it by buying things to make it work rather than testing it in PoB? Mortifying Aspect small cluster jewel is by far the cheapest option for getting a 3rd aura as opposed to the other people you were probably looking at with lvl 4(+1) Enlighten.
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
so, do you have to have the 12824 for lethal pride? just unlucky if none on trade?

Yep, I added it to my build. I can do T16 juiced maps, but it would be better with another 30-40% damage. Doable now though. I did just grab Atziri's flask so that will be extra damage
Last edited by Brian9824 on Jan 7, 2024, 5:17:10 PM
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:

If you have enough spell suppression without Magebane, Lethal Pride 14043 socketed above Sentinel will give nearly the same DPS as 12824 next to Vigour.
"
Dromlin wrote:
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:

While Grace may not be an essential aura, it's not like other people that don't run it just drop the 3rd aura. It sounds like you were just winging it by buying things to make it work rather than testing it in PoB? Mortifying Aspect small cluster jewel is by far the cheapest option for getting a 3rd aura as opposed to the other people you were probably looking at with lvl 4(+1) Enlighten.

i had grace determ banner malevolence precision, i just took out grace as i needed 3 extra skill points, and it looks like taking grace out barely hurt me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info