3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

I see a lot of people linking Arcanist brand - flammability - flame surge.

Does the brand apply flammability as well?

Others are running combustion over flammability here in lieu of using the lighting spire trap.
Last edited by randmtsk on May 24, 2022, 9:15:17 PM
What skill duration should I target?

Is it important to get 20% qual on the EA gem? ...I see a lot of people on PoB running 21/0.
"
randmtsk wrote:

Others are running combustion over flammability here in lieu of using the lighting spire trap.

Lightning spire trap is just a nice to have if you want to throw it on bosses. Personally, I no longer use it as it's just another button to press and the difference is very minimal.

The brand should apply flammability if you want to use that, but it would only be for bosses.

Ideally, you want a curse on hit with flammability ring.
"
randmtsk wrote:
What skill duration should I target?

Is it important to get 20% qual on the EA gem? ...I see a lot of people on PoB running 21/0.

Everyone has their own sweet spot for duration depending on their preference.

Lower duration = faster fuses = clearing can feel a little better.

Higher duration = longer fuses = bigger ignites and better for bossing.

Ideally, you want to try hit 20 fuses so it depends on your attack speed.

Typically, the average player would have about 1.35 duration. Some people go higher to help them get more fuses for bosses.

Personally, I think the 20% quality on the gem is great. Clear feels minimally different, and that extra duration for bosses is really nice.
Hello,
i need your advice. Can you check my gear and POB. I cant switch on precision, i have only 13 mana left and i dont know why. https://pastebin.com/yQciY1rt

Thank you !!!
"
Trifidik wrote:
Hello,
i need your advice. Can you check my gear and POB. I cant switch on precision, i have only 13 mana left and i dont know why. https://pastebin.com/yQciY1rt

Thank you !!!

A level 4 Enlightened is required. This is achieved by vaal'ing a level 3 Enlightened however it is not a guarenteed outcome. If you're in trade league you can opt to buy one and sell the level 3.
Last edited by Erichan on May 25, 2022, 3:14:44 AM
"
Erichan wrote:
"
Trifidik wrote:
Hello,

Thank you !!!

A level 4 Enlightened is required. This is achieved by vaal'ing a level 3 Enlightened however it is not a guarenteed outcome. If you're in trade league you can opt to buy one and sell the level 3.

You're right! I completely forgot about that. Thank you.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
randmtsk wrote:

Lightning spire trap is just a nice to have if you want to throw it on bosses. Personally, I no longer use it as it's just another button to press and the difference is very minimal.

The brand should apply flammability if you want to use that, but it would only be for bosses.

Ideally, you want a curse on hit with flammability ring.

I personally drop lightning trap as well, got myself flammability ring curse on hit, so I could link arcane brand with combustion and flame surge - feels great and less buttons to click. But yea without ring brand can apply it as well
Is +2 amu necessarily better than +1 fire T1 DoT?
I see most people on poe.ninja using the +2 one, but PoB shows me more dps with the +1 fire T1 DoT one.
I see a few people in here with some baller jewelry. double +1 ammys and flammability on hit rings.. are you guys just buying these or is there crafting methods other than just alt spamming? badly need to upgrade my rings and neck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info