3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Bmxant wrote:

The more the better tbh.

IAS X Accuracy X Totems X Duration modifier

That's how you calculate how many fuses you can stick, and ofc that's best case scenario.

For me it would be 1.85 x 1.0 x 6 x 1.15 = 12.7 (18.5m total ignite)

A new bow with IAS takes me to 2.10 attack speed, which is 14 fuses, so 23.3m total dps.

The best metric for us is Ignite DPS, not Total Ignite damage.

Ignite DPS is what makes the build feel amazing... we can stack all the duration we want to increase total ignite... but it doesn't make any difference. For faster clearing and boss kills, you want Ignite DPS.
"
Shiryuu_ wrote:
"
Which blue gem can I switch for Bosses instead of ignite prolif ?

I tried efficacy support on POB but it's telling me it's not worth.

Or maybe I need to switch permently to burning damage ?

I have EA + Ballista + Elemental Damage + Inspiration + Deadly ailment + Ignite Prolif

I will switch Inspiration to LifeTap when I get the right enchant on Helmet.

For bossing go for burning damage, ignite prolif helps with map clear

Ok, but do I change it perenantly (cause the color not the same) ? Does the clear is good enough without IP ?
"
"
Shiryuu_ wrote:
"
Which blue gem can I switch for Bosses instead of ignite prolif ?

I tried efficacy support on POB but it's telling me it's not worth.

Or maybe I need to switch permently to burning damage ?

I have EA + Ballista + Elemental Damage + Inspiration + Deadly ailment + Ignite Prolif

I will switch Inspiration to LifeTap when I get the right enchant on Helmet.

For bossing go for burning damage, ignite prolif helps with map clear

Ok, but do I change it perenantly (cause the color not the same) ? Does the clear is good enough without IP ?

in best case you have white sockets. Until you have, I think its not worth it to change the socket color and sacrifice clear speed for dps. But thats a personal thing you have to decide. With white sockets you can swap easily.

I have not tested it, but using Rain of Splinters but no IP, could also result in a good enough clear speed. But that would require a bit of testing.
hi pantheon choicE?

Well I don't use IP and Splinters Jewel but I am on all awakened gems already and it feels just about right, and my attack speed for balistas is over 2, then I would say, yes try to get vorici white sockets to be able to easly switch gems if you like doing so, if not, get awakened gems and change perma IP with burning damage. Also for cheap there is option to get dying sun that gives you +2 projectiles, you could automate that flask while mapping
Can you make trade links for budget gear pls?
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi pantheon choicE?

Personal choice.

I normally take Brine King if using Malevolence, and Arakalli if using Purity of Elements.

Ryslatha is my preference for minor.
re can you up video of uber sirus?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:

The more the better tbh.

IAS X Accuracy X Totems X Duration modifier

That's how you calculate how many fuses you can stick, and ofc that's best case scenario.

For me it would be 1.85 x 1.0 x 6 x 1.15 = 12.7 (18.5m total ignite)

A new bow with IAS takes me to 2.10 attack speed, which is 14 fuses, so 23.3m total dps.

The best metric for us is Ignite DPS, not Total Ignite damage.

Ignite DPS is what makes the build feel amazing... we can stack all the duration we want to increase total ignite... but it doesn't make any difference. For faster clearing and boss kills, you want Ignite DPS.

Correct, the total number is just easier to keep an eye on, my ignite dps is currently 5.5m, 6.8m if I get a new bow.

Thanks for the guide :)
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Anyone try Uber Shaper? I got 4k life, 20% chaos resist (55% with flask) and i insta die from purple ball :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info