[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

This sounds really cool! Very interested in trying out the new skills and having the option to default to Arc/Crackling Lance if it feels bad. Do you think you will be able to get a PoB for the new skills out before launch (if PoB updates in time of course)? Thanks!
"
roraver wrote:
This sounds really cool! Very interested in trying out the new skills and having the option to default to Arc/Crackling Lance if it feels bad. Do you think you will be able to get a PoB for the new skills out before launch (if PoB updates in time of course)? Thanks!

Yeah, of course. Once PoB is updated I'll have trees with leveling and notes for all of them.

PoE Planner for 3.19 is up on the main post, though. That tree works perfectly well for any lightning skill, with minor variations for the skill.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
PoBs are done!

Check out the main post for updated POBs.

Anomalous Arctic Armour in late-game is very amusing :)

Using Shock Nova + Custom Mods to simulate Lightning Conduit.

---

Worth trying out:
Replacing Determination for Grace since we have some decent Evasion on gear.

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 15, 2022, 7:06:41 PM
btw i was wondering would inpulsa even proc with conduit? for inpulsa to proc enemies u kill have to be shocked, but conduit removes shock, so if you one shot a monster with counduit it will die without shock thus not proc inpulsa?

or it will work just like it says, strike then remove, so if a target dies after strike it wont have a chance to remove shock?
Last edited by Quazarus on Aug 15, 2022, 6:22:50 PM
"
Quazarus wrote:
btw i was wondering would inpulsa even proc with conduit? for inpulsa to proc enemies u kill have to be shocked, but conduit removes shock, so if you one shot a monster with counduit it will die without shock thus not proc inpulsa?

or it will work just like it says, strike then remove, so if a target dies after strike it wont have a chance to remove shock?

Good question. I did consider this, avd I just don't know. I hope it works, and if not let's hope ele prolif from the oos and other things does work.

"
CantripN wrote:
PoBs are done!

Thanks for the update, but you should remove the lightning conduit custom calcs from the crackling lance PoBs because it's affecting the damage :)
Also the Apex Mode / Nadir Mode PoB only have Apex Mode jewel on, is this intended?
"
Soulder wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
PoBs are done!

Thanks for the update, but you should remove the lightning conduit custom calcs from the crackling lance PoBs because it's affecting the damage :)
Also the Apex Mode / Nadir Mode PoB only have Apex Mode jewel on, is this intended?

Hey, thanks for checking it out!
No, the custom mod doesn't affect Crackling Lance, just checked - it only affects Shock Nova in the PoB. The "Shock Effect" is from the Mastery so PoB calculates Shock correctly (they fixed it! yay!).

And yeah, CL maps with Nadir Mode, and does strong bosses with Apex. Or just swap to Arc for mapping :D

I did find a mistake there thanks to you, though, thanks ;)
Change the More Damage on Shock Nova to 130% (10% per 5% at 65 Shock is 130%).

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 15, 2022, 6:36:18 PM
Lightning Conduit Buffed by GGG pre-launch, lemme update the PoB :D

EDIT: Done.

Last edited by CantripN on Aug 15, 2022, 7:14:59 PM
so might be a stupid question but i want to try this in ssf so im not sure how quick i may get one of the mentioned uniques to convert lightning to cold. whats the ebst option for me until i found them? skill gem that converts? using a cold spell instead arc / CL? if so which one?

thanks for help :)
Not sure if this was considered but Skitterbots does not reapply shock once it's gone. You need to either leave the enemy's area or toggle skitterbots off/on to reapply the shock to be able to hit again with lightning conduit.

So if the initial shock of Skitterbots is not enough for LC to clear during mapping with one hit, this might not be that great after all I'm afraid... It could work for lower tier maps maybe? dunno...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info