[3.20] Shockwave Cyclone Build (League Starter) | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
Onegn wrote:
Sorry dude, it’s unlocked now. Yeah, I’m using it for a fast mapper. Mainly just need to improve my survivability, if anything, and I’ll be set haha.

Not sure what your budget looks like, but every slot you have can be improved on with a few C investment - ammy is probably the only thing that looks solid for the moment.

Any recommendations for my next gear pieces would be much appreciated :)

i know i have neglected my jewels so ill take a look at them this morning

i probably jumped to early at the chest piece to get vuln/-15mana early so the chest is lacking some stats which would be nice but it will be pricy at this point to get more than that.

Any tips on what to look for next gearwise?
"
Swiv94 wrote:
Any recommendations for my next gear pieces would be much appreciated :)

i know i have neglected my jewels so ill take a look at them this morning

i probably jumped to early at the chest piece to get vuln/-15mana early so the chest is lacking some stats which would be nice but it will be pricy at this point to get more than that.

Any tips on what to look for next gearwise?

Ammy missing an anoint is probably the biggest thing that stands out to me at the moment other than jewels like you mentioned.

Outside of that, cheap upgrades would be fishing for better implicits on your gloves / boots / helm.

Bigger upgrades are going to start costing more, but you could look at cluster jewels as well.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Just as a heads up, new version of the guide should be done next week. Will have videos available in a week or so.

@BeerLeague now are my gears ok ok?
@BeerLeague Hey, could you please look into my setup too? I have around 3 Ex atm, and I'm not sure what to upgrade. I'm thinking about new staff with 650+ pdps, but my current have 590 already, so I'm not sure if it will be so great of an upgrade. Boots with chaos resistance would be good too I guess, but those I have seem to cost around 1 ex already.

Thank you for all the great work you've done already anyways, your advice were the only thing, that made this build even playable and fun.
Guys, help me please. Why my pob dont show shockwave dps in total DPS value and in info sidebar, check my character please and told why its happened. My char stay in Standart. p.s. Sorry for my en.
"
Conquitus wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
Just as a heads up, new version of the guide should be done next week. Will have videos available in a week or so.

It does not look like you changed anything? Still low or no life on a bunch of stuff and a crappy staff.
"
Sanetor wrote:
@BeerLeague Hey, could you please look into my setup too? I have around 3 Ex atm, and I'm not sure what to upgrade. I'm thinking about new staff with 650+ pdps, but my current have 590 already, so I'm not sure if it will be so great of an upgrade. Boots with chaos resistance would be good too I guess, but those I have seem to cost around 1 ex already.

Thank you for all the great work you've done already anyways, your advice were the only thing, that made this build even playable and fun.

Don’t have access to PoB atm, but it looked like you skipped a 1 point jewel slot on the tree? That’s a big bump right there. Aside from that, your ammy doesn’t have crit multi, neither does your weapon, both of those are a pretty big hit.

Outside of that, next on your upgrade list is a body armor - start saving up for that craft. Can make one with 6-7ex.
"
Guys, help me please. Why my pob dont show shockwave dps in total DPS value and in info sidebar, check my character please and told why its happened. My char stay in Standart. p.s. Sorry for my en.

Under cyclone you should be able to swap it over to shockwave to see what it does - usually it’s about 30% of your overall dps.

If you aren’t using the community fork, I believe you need to download it to see it though.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Conquitus wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

It does not look like you changed anything? Still low or no life on a bunch of stuff and a crappy staff.

I changed my head from abyssus and belt too, dunno y but life mods are expensive if i want to go above 100

and i really thank you for helping me give advice about my items
Last edited by Conquitus on Feb 27, 2022, 3:15:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info