Our Event Series Has Ended!

What no endless delirium numbers? Was bad right.
Delirium Everywhere was near unplayable, so I don't blame you for hiding the player stats on that one lol.

90-100% delirium happening already in acts 1 and 2 made it a slog and I had to quit at level 16, when blue mobs had the hp of T6 elder already. If it had the unique drop spam like Atlas Invasion did, it would have been a lot less painful to start.

Atlas Invasion was overall super fun though, so I'll still consider the event a win overall. Cheers and thanks for the loot boxes!
Last edited by dizz on Jan 10, 2022, 7:32:04 PM
"
dizz wrote:
Delirium Everywhere was near unplayable, so I don't blame you for hiding the player stats on that one lol.

90-100% delirium happening already in acts 1 and 2 made it a slog and I had to quit at level 16, when blue mobs had the hp of T6 elder already. If it had the unique drop spam like Atlas Invasion did, it would have been a lot less painful to start.

Atlas Invasion was overall super fun though, so I'll still consider the event a win overall. Cheers and thanks for the loot boxes!

Are you trolling? It just ended today and they literally said they'll post them on Twitter. Only because you are incapable of coming up with a good strategy for an event it doesn't mean that it's a bad event.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
dizz wrote:

Are you trolling? It just ended today and they literally said they'll post them on Twitter. Only because you are incapable of coming up with a good strategy for an event it doesn't mean that it's a bad event.

Nah, it was rly bad. And bad in numbers too.
I had to stop at even lvl5. And Im sure majority not even finished act 1. So why bother with stats, when they may likely be not pr-friendly.
i didnt know it was going to end today in our timezone im already lvl 43 damn :(
Thanks for the events - Gg -
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
Why were so many people playing non-ascended Witch? Or do you revert back to Witch if you refund all your ascendancy points and it's just a weird meme?
Huh...guess it isn't that surprising that SSFHC is more popular than trade HC.
Looking at stats it was get a free box and quit or try to force oneself to play until freebox and give up events

I think in the future especially if their going to be void, maybe something more interesting?
I started off hating Delirium Everywhere, but persevered and got to level 83 as Gladiator. It definitely got better later on. And dropped a Terminus Est which I managed to 6 link with about 10 fusings not half an hour before my bedtime last night (AU here). Wish it had dropped a couple of days ago.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info