The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

Eh.. I get these "events" are supposed to be something new and fun.

But, they aren't really.

Can you maybe do something where players OPT-IN for this instead?

It's already enough of a slog to do the SAME CONTENT every league (twice for each character since you did nothing more than flip the content for the second half of the game) without dying over and over.

k,thx,bai.
Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
This will be fun. One of my best leagues is delirium and i am sad that i can not run delirium map all the time.
This event is a opt in though? and I think these events are pretty amazing.
"
MunQQ wrote:
does anyone actually like delirium?

Yes.
Utula >
NOICE!

Looking for aurabot or managuardian for group play someone!
I got carry and cursebot already.

@8803286
@ImZoomingThirtyThree
I like Path of exile, but i hate how u handle stacked items.....
partially. its guaratneed 1 reward 2 etc BUT each reward will be randomnized so you cant figure out which areas are the most lucrative ones, but rather play non stop deliriumon highest tiers i guess ;)
tt
Yeah this event will be great because cluster jewels are really fun and this will allow easy access to cluster builds.

Delirium itself is whatever, it's not really an interesting mechanic, and it's really dumb they don't change it to an in league event so we can work on challenges while playing it. I think it'd get a lot more people to play if it was.

Voiding a hyper economy is not as important as player retention IMHO. I'll play regardless but a lot of Poe's numbers are fickle angry mob people who just follow whatever influencers say. You'd think ggg would have analytics that reflect that truth, but probably a lot of the staff are on vacation and checked out atm.

Bummer.
10 day events

LOL

Also scourge extended for 2 more weeks hehe

It's too difficult for GGG to do a 1 month or 3 week.... zzzzzz
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 31, 2021, 3:15:15 PM
AMAZING!!!! you get to enjoy 98% delirium zones without any gear, real fun. I feel like GGG lately does great job with these events. Feels almost as good as endless heist did first day, and I can almost bet that this will be fixes fast again so not going to bother playing for first few days, or at all....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info