The Delirium Everywhere Event Starts Soon

"
MunQQ wrote:
does anyone actually like delirium?

outside of destroying your gpu its pretty good league mechanic :)
"
nadnerb wrote:
"
MunQQ wrote:
does anyone actually like delirium?

I LOOOOOOOVE delirium It drops my fps to 10 when i enter one

me too
del
Last edited by availablex on Dec 31, 2021, 6:53:09 AM
"
aefoa wrote:
"
But why voided?

My only guess is that these kind of events are test fields that possibly can hold some less predictable abuses/bugs. And yeah, no one cares much about STD players, which is sad.

Or... It's because Delirium everywhere is going to drop way more loot than normal and they don't want that carrying over....

If they didn't care about standard they'd just let anything and everything into it.

"
auc_martin wrote:
"
hatex2 wrote:
Is the delirium enabled in places like Delve and Alva temple? Like literally everywhere? That would be pretty cool.

PS. Any chance for a synthesis flaskback event in January?

It is very likely synthesis will be core on the expansion in february, so they prb wont have it as an event before the release.

Jesus I hope not. I despised Synthesis. I enjoy working on spreadsheets at work, not for PoE. Where it's at now for inclusion is fine.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sounds good!
delirius scourge everywhere when?
D4 BAD Baseg
"
Nelhyss wrote:
I would've loved if Scourge followed the Everywhere Event format for the whole League, it would've changed the whole map and mobs to keep it fresh and DOOM-like without having to min-max at a microparticle pixel level the gauge use.

Like killing Roas is fun for the first few times but after that please Oh GGGOD can't you add more flavor that isn't Breach styled.

It feels like having a significant portion of the new league mechanic fun cut off in my case and I need to progress to enjoy the next dose of it, like wtf.

Play the standard Scourge League, I don't understand all the whinning.
GGG should start this one at least 3 hours before the original time, its december 31!!!
hmh this will be fun i guess. Wonder does delirium fog will be in labs too? That would be nuts bruhs
ty GGG
HNY all <3

sadly i cant join bcs still try to fix health
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Dec 31, 2021, 9:52:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info