Happy New Year! A 2021 Retrospective

cringe.

reminds me of "ALL TIME RECORD ON PLAYERS.." every fucking league launch.

quit patting yourself in the back dev's.. the game isnt on any good track just because the usual npcs are around constantly praising your decisions doesnt make them good/great for the majority.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Thank you
I haven't played much over the last 2 expansions. (1 playthrough to maps last expo, and only endless delve to a bit over 50 this time), but am glad that you continue to try to improve the game (though holy hell stop breaking characters...is main reason i just stopped...and i don't play meta builds at all).

Lots of nice things in PoE2.
One thing though...please for the love of pete, give us the option to turn off the audible cue when you change bolt skills. I will NEVER use them otherwise.
"
We improved clicking.
lol. sure you did.. this symbolises exactly you posted next, "We introduced the best bug of all time."
we wanted reduced clicking yet people still get to click thousands of times in delirium map, where players actualy some what be rewarded.
but playing actualy path of exile isnt rewarding.

just try it out ggg you could learn about your game. take one tier 12 map add sextants and 4 scarabs.

wish you luck.

path of delirium

fk archnemesis.
"
Bolaway wrote:

I played 1 month and just dropped 2 ex. Thanks to chaos recipe that makes me farm around 500c to get my items, but the exalted drop seems to be good to streamers and I already saw 3 or 4 of them speaking about it.

Dude. Maybe if you didn't spend all your time doing chaos recipes which stifle all other income to farm, you'd be getting more Exalt drops, and more exalt-worth drops.

I've had 47 Organic drops this league of Ex, plus an Unrequited Love, full stack of The Saint's Treasure, a 3 stack of ex from Tujen, and a few other ex worthy cards.

I'm not a streamer or a fast clear dominating build.
I just played maps, heist, delve, etc.

Your 500 c in recipes literally robbed you of over 1600c + in drops you would have gotten just playing the game.

The GGG Item filter doesn't even sharp ping Ex anymore.

Scourging even adds extra EX chances because of the massive IIQ added as you gain corruption stacks.

You basically sabotaged your own income.
So, um, when are you "improving clicking" again? You know, to bring it up to post-millennium standards.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
xKPETxMANx wrote:
165 in-house staff members

[Removed by Support]

I have been waiting on a reply from "Rob" for 4 days now....

Whatever you said I can guarantee was 100% accurate and not in need of removal.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Happy New Year!
Happy new years GGG !
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Happy New Year !
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info