Happy New Year! A 2021 Retrospective

Thanks for another great year of PoE!
Thanks for another great year of PoE!happy new year ggg:)
In conclusion, the best you did this year was Echoes of the Atlas expansion, the other 3 leagues have been HORRIBLE, not just in terms of concept but also on implementation. You guys are going to worse and I don't think It's a Covid thing but more of a conception of your own game. Your main excuse on this problem is: "we want PoE to be played as we initially had in mind"...
Well, I'm here since this game's birth, and I don't remember you having in mind the disgusting state of the meta, were the 38% of the top played build are grouped in 3 out of 19 ascendancies... And even worse when we talk about main skills, were more than the 30% use the same main skill out of how many now? 100?

Stop giving poor excuses just to have a better player retention, what about returning the fun to the game, so people would stay for longer? What about broaden the viable meta so people may want to build more characters? If your goal is increase that player retention I don't think making a more miserable gameplay experience for everyone is the best approach, think about It.

Even with all that, hope you have a happy new year.
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Jan 2, 2022, 9:22:19 PM
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
...and you took Harvest from us.

return it back pls.

They're never giving you back easy access to broken-tier content. Just as Ultimatum is more than likely never to return in the same manner it left as.

Sure, "broken-tier content" by expending hundreds of exalts...wooow so OP!!! Are you being cynical right?
Happy New Year GGG! Looking forward to all the exciting new content.
I wish that a reward for completing act 10 would be an ex drop for me. As a casual player, once I finish act 10 I have to normalize my res, get at least 4 links in all slots and then look for a 6 link. The last 4 leagues I leveled 2-3 chars thru to act 10 looking for one ex to drop. None ever did, I was getting destroyed in the first 2-3 maps so I quit playing.

I realize there is room for abuse but that is from those who will abuse anything. As a casual player, if I cannot complete t1-t3 maps, there is no where to go, no where to farm, no where to progress. With a 1 ex drop I can get at least a 5l, even tho it won't carry me far.

But at least it will keep me playing more.
"
random7 wrote:
I wish that a reward for completing act 10 would be an ex drop for me. As a casual player, once I finish act 10 I have to normalize my res, get at least 4 links in all slots and then look for a 6 link. The last 4 leagues I leveled 2-3 chars thru to act 10 looking for one ex to drop. None ever did, I was getting destroyed in the first 2-3 maps so I quit playing.

I realize there is room for abuse but that is from those who will abuse anything. As a casual player, if I cannot complete t1-t3 maps, there is no where to go, no where to farm, no where to progress. With a 1 ex drop I can get at least a 5l, even tho it won't carry me far.

Your problem obviously has nothing to do with ex drops, you're just bad (no offense)
Hope this year you guys change little your way of think. You guys could use an existent engine to avoid performances and optimization problems.

Without MTX, the characters look like they were made 10 years ago, and this is not good for me.

I gave up on last supporter pack last year and I'm just going to buy it after seeing a good improvement in the game (new acts, new mechanics that are not just based on drop a map and craft mods on it).

Seems like GGG is living the game based on atlas mechanics only, and let me be honest: the atlas is BORING A LOT.

That's why you have 2% of players getting 90 on steam.
"
FallenStar08 wrote:
"
random7 wrote:

Your problem obviously has nothing to do with ex drops, you're just bad (no offense)

I played 1 month and just dropped 2 ex. Thanks to chaos recipe that makes me farm around 500c to get my items, but the exalted drop seems to be good to streamers and I already saw 3 or 4 of them speaking about it.
165 in-house staff members

[Removed by Support]

I have been waiting on a reply from "Rob" for 4 days now....
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jan 2, 2022, 10:37:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info