New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
sirgog wrote:
When I saw those Tarot cards I thought GGG should work out a deal to release them.

(edit: is it just me or is the low tier one the best armor set? Might just be personal taste but that Imperator set is amazing)

it isnt you
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Please just give us an option to buy the hoodie separately!
another sad cores
Some of these are real nice but after Expedition and even Scourge for a while now I don't have the motivation to play and grind absurd amount of currency to make weak skills viable.
I'll hold out buying any until next year when we have a better idea of what kind of buffs, if any, are coming in 3.17 league.
love the creativity on these, GGG.

but I have to ask: can you please not shoe-horn the apparitions into the portals anymore? I just want my portals to be portals. I'm not a fan of aparitions.

now, that minor quibble asside, I absolutely LOVE the annihilator set. That one just looks amazing!

Also, did anyone else notice the descry in the portal for the incinerator set???

GGG always ties their core supporter sets to the yearly expansion (see the conqueror themed sets for when the conquerors were released, and when the maven was released, the final core set looked just like the harbinger)

Does this mean that the new expansion will have something to do with Sin and Innocence???
Imperator is honestly best looking set of armor however the helm is pretty meh, few other sets were okay then you see them on the templar and it's just...
love the tarrot cards and the zana tshirt/hoddie

I feel like the Annihilator suppoter pack feels more premium then the Ravager suppoter pack, as price goes, it kind looks just like an big head alien

also Incinerator doesnt feel like 480usd pack, it kind looks like an generic mystery box armour but thats just imo
Any chance to get Harvest supp pack? I didnt think that new set was so early but i love it!
"
When I saw those Tarot cards I thought GGG should work out a deal to release them.

(edit: is it just me or is the low tier one the best armor set? Might just be personal taste but that Imperator set is amazing)

which one are you specifically referring?

I will say, I am in LOVE with the annihilator set. It looks amazing.
Last edited by CycloneSP on Dec 21, 2021, 8:30:50 PM
Hey :-D those are my initial thought on viewing the packs meh... (((btw wont buy any, didnt like the last 3 patches and i think the game goes down a path i highly dislike =/ )))

60-100$ Pack

Nice looking mtx, but where are the Pets? =(
Why do the Weapon Effects all look so bland? =(
Why no weapon skin? =(
Why no Footprints =(

Where is the value wtf? Is it because of all in the Points we get? Spot pretending "Value" comes from getting many points and in "addition we get MTX for great value" its all pixels and prices you guys made up.

160$ Pack (best looking set btw.)

First Weapon Skin Looks amazing, specially on Bow =)
Nice portal, looks like a mirror into the galaxy =)
Nice Set would run it clean even without the wings =)

The "Cosmic look" is nothing new, still looks amazing but about to get really lame really fast if they repeat the "galaxy" theme to often. (actually already tired of it, all look the same if you ask me)

240$

Finaly a new colour, turquoise! 60% are purple, 15% bland/black, 15% are red/magma stuff, 10% low rez shit you cant even make out what its supposed to be.

-Theme is cthulhu esk! looks cool, i like the claws on the feet... i like feet =)
-Guy on the portal looks like a enemy from Bloodborn =)
-Amazing Weapon Skin =)
-Portals look like black holes and when you open a new set, the portals dissapiering is just awesome =)
-Wings are meh =/

480$

Looks like something straight out of Dark Souls 3 while you are kindled.

-Most bland armour set, didn't think anything about it.
I noticed something about the last set always being the one i like the least, lol just me?

I just rated the MTX not the Hoodie and Collector cards and what other goodies you get in the packs.

Thanks Ô_ô
Last edited by Fokubashi on Dec 21, 2021, 8:44:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info