New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

well those pack are terrible exeprt the last one for 480$ but thats also look like a 60/90 bucks pack

sorry guys [Removed by Support] these are absolut average, the Ancient Dread or the Soulkeeper Vizier looks 1000 times better than those
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 28, 2021, 3:27:52 PM
All packs’ armour set designs are really nice. Ggg artists never fail to impress. But the $480 pack needs to bring it and unfortunately I believe it falls a bit short.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
It's pretty ridiculous that the portal avatar gets an awesome helm and helm attachment but those aren't available for your character as alternates.

I bought the incinerator pack and I think it impresses me even more in game than in the video, I'm not really a fan of wings over cloaks, but the wings look a lot better in game IMHO.

The armor set and weapon skins are my favorites for most weapon types although it's a bit sad that they all come with the ends on fire as this makes it harder to use the weapon skins with other color themes, or if you're playing a build that isn't fire and care about looking the part.

My main complaint after buying it is that I can't buy the portal avatar's helm and helm attachment....and for the price those should have been included as alternates.
Here we go again..
am i the only one who thinks the 240 usd set/pack is so cheaply done ?
pixels anywhere? everything looks silly low resolution like sets from 10 years ago?

concept cool!
colors awesome!
[Removed by Support]

like i know that support packs are to show support and thats why im not buying right now bcause i think after last 3 leagues ggg simple dont worth my support and dont deserve it .. (might change depending on 3.17 ) but this time ill wait to actually try the league

but these reasons aside.. i feel like making the 240 set so cheaply done is kinda disrespect and showing lack of care !
i can understand 60 usd packs are done quickly and with less effort but
when the 60 usd pack set looks much better texture and finish than 240usd
i think its cheap.. and making this pack just for the sake of releasing it.
to be even more honest

the 240 usd pack set/effects looks like an unfinished product
Last edited by Al_GGG on Jan 1, 2022, 12:18:36 PM
"
Nobsi wrote:
Who would spend 480 USD for a damn tarot deck? Savages.

You xD?
These look amazing. Can't wait to see some of these in POE 2.
legendary
This is just a constructive criticism coming from a place of a player that cares and wants to support as much as he can.

I was hoping that the physical items would change from last year as I got the t-shirt and Hoodie. (they are great at least for me)

Unfortunately the tarot card tier is outside of my budget.

I will continue my support but it would have been nice to be able to get new POE merchandise this year.

"
Nobsi wrote:
Who would spend 480 USD for a damn tarot deck? Savages.

lots ppl who liked it

PS looks super cool!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info