New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

The decision to support is difficult due to my perandus coins (and an entire flashback league when I farmed most of them) being rendered useless.

Each pack seems to have a little something something so kudos to the art folks.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
i haven't bought anything in 3.14 and 3.15 because i hated the patches, i only bought in 3.16 the dread one and at the end of the year the harvest one because i like the game and want to support ggg, if they totally fuck up poe in 2022 then maybe i wont buy a core pack, even though they look pretty
I would not be surprised if the creatures in the apparition portal effects are going to be the new conquerors (or whatever they will be called next expansion)
I love them, probably gonna buy the first three ones. But i am a bit disappointed that the recent Purchases have been reset so i cant use them to upgrade anymore.
I love all of the sets which never happened so far so really great job designing these! Might get some eventually.
Very nice packs
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Would have been cash money of you to actually tell us what your plans were from the next few months.
lmao that amulet dropping in the Nullifier video
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Hooray more ways to support the game I love, really happy about the cards im framing them as soon as i get them
AAhhhh, why does Ravager pack looks so sloppy and low poly? Compared to the first and last tier for a second to last tier armor it looks very unpolished :c

But fantastic job with the first, 3rd and 5th supporter option!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info