Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

"
Mikrotherion wrote:
What about Hrimburn gloves? Weren't mentioned neither as removed not kept.

They covered that..

"Fated Unique Items not mentioned above will have a chance to drop from any endgame map boss. This is a temporary measure — we intend to implement a more interesting way to obtain Fated Unique items alongside some new items in a future expansion."
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
when u remove talisman?? when?
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
sadge
Deidbellow was actually really good and usable helmet for leveling and early game for any warcry build, looks quite unfair to remove that compared to some completely useless items.
No mention of Asenath's though
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Whyyyy?????????????

=/
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
"
prokysochek wrote:
Deidbellow was actually really good and usable helmet for leveling and early game for any warcry build, looks quite unfair to remove that compared to some completely useless items.

Its because you must use meta gems, and builds... As I said few post before, they reduce progress in early game... 0 recompensate. We have all the time bad news, from few leagues. I think drop rates of players don't change anything.
Yeah chief i ain't a big fan of killing the prophecies.

Was a decent way to get a few usefull uniques or keep the 6Links dream alive in SSF.
Looking at you my dear Kintsugi & fated connections.

At least please reconcider realm ender's fate & don't shove Kintsugi in a incredibly late game boss loot table.

Guess next league when i feel like i'm done with the trade part of it, i will do like i do most league and go for a little bit of SSF, if it's really that bad or noticeable guess after 3.17 each time i'm done with trade league i will simply skip that little extra game time.

But i agree that most uniques on the list are vendor trash anyway in this day & age. So i'm probably overreacting, maybe only a few of those items will be missed.

Thanks for giving us the heads up a good time before it lands on us :)
You should convert the silver coins into another thing. Please
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
After looking at the items again, there is 1 fated that is getting removed that I am really questioning: Corona Solaris.

Back in Legion, I made a really good Power Siphon witch using it and the Blind Aura effect was pretty nuts, even if it has been reworked now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info