Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

THANKS GGG never again !!! never pick up a silver coin !! never do 500
pointless prohecy for one good xDDD
IGN: _Arcbaby_
Idk how Deidbellow is "not exciting enough" when it's a go-to budget Gen Gry helm but ok
Silverbough removed means there's less options for a budget +2 bow now. Kinda sad to see that item end up on the chopping block.
Echoing many other people's thoughts - is it so bad to keep all the upgraded fated uniques in the game? Stuff like the Gryphon and Silverbough are great for levelling, and Realm Ender is fun to play with on Discharge. I think they should all be kept in the game.

While I do think that Prophecy itself is outdated and annoying to interact with, some prophecies like Rats/Frogs, Twice Enchanted and Trash to Treasure were cool and useful.
"
We’re adding Lilly Roth as a new possible hideout NPC. She will take over hideout divination card turn-ins from Navali, and also give you access to her gem shop.

Finally!!
Crystal Vault <3 You were too good for poes meta
RIP shaper influenced Atziri's Reflection
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Abyssia wrote:
I am all for decluttering the game, how about removing talismans and making an auction house next.

+2
great step in the evolution of poe. as the game ages, it's inevitable that some items and mechanics will simply become obsolete or too cumbersome to be worth keeping. prophecy is definitely one such mechanic, as are most of the items associated with it.

removing some bloat from the game is a very welcome step! great job ggg
"
We’re adding Lilly Roth as a new possible hideout NPC. She will take over hideout divination card turn-ins from Navali, and also give you access to her gem shop.

Can we get access to the full skill gem shop on all characters regardless of level once they are unlocked on one character?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info