[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

120+ dex with with only that mod is alrdy almost as good as 7%dex+68dex+damage mod ring. it have 1,2% less dps so add any others mods its get better. so this synthesis mod rings costed like 4ex each so not expensive rly. and its rly worthy if manage to hit that dex mod alone its alrdy big upgrade

You also want -mana cost on the rings and some resistances. What are the chances you amplify these mods too? Abysmal...

why you need -mana on rings ??

and maybe you can link your cakecycle pob it looks rly good
Last edited by anti4z500 on Aug 16, 2022, 8:02:54 AM
Rlly need to know how rare that quiver will be lol
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Without manacost on rings it takes significantly more time to ramp up, feels very clunky. My char is nothing special, it is scuffed, I accidentally deleted the BiS amulet. I just PM-ed you my pob before that accident happened.
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Without manacost on rings it takes significantly more time to ramp up, feels very clunky. My char is nothing special, it is scuffed, I accidentally deleted the BiS amulet. I just PM-ed you my pob before that accident happened.

Dont forget new quiver has chonky res on it too, might take a wee bit of pressure off the rings
This encourages me quite a bit that the important part of the quiver still exists.

Yes, we don't know how rare a drop the new quiver is. But with the notes on fated uniques, if they kept Hyrri's Bite and Demise in the game? We would have no idea how rare Demise would be Friday, either. The majority of builds that use uniques are in the same boat.

It is a damage nerf, but replacing it with elemental resists makes me not motivated to complain. As said by others, it is possible that frees up affixes on other slots.

For mana I've been happy with level 3 corrupt enlighten and -mana on one ring. No rings with -mana felt awful, and level 2 enlighten was limiting. Level 4 enlighten is overkill, and corrupt level 3's come down with some time in league.
"
Covenant wrote:

It is a damage nerf, but replacing it with elemental resists makes me not motivated to complain. As said by others, it is possible that frees up affixes on other slots.

Once you acquire Mageblood, you don't care about resistances, so loosing 30 to all attributes + attack speed hurts significantly, and I would still complain 😓
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
Once you acquire Mageblood, you don't care about resistances, so loosing 30 to all attributes + attack speed hurts significantly, and I would still complain 😓

First world problems.
Anyone planning on running this at start? I'm heavily considering it and looking for someone to push me in a direction. I'm really worried about availability of the quiver, all uniques actually, given the drop rate reduction across the board.

Who's jumping in?
Anyone doing this for 3.19?

Is this going to be a noob friendly build? Instead of doing EA totems, is there any downside of just continuing with HFT?
well i will start with this build for few days to see how it goes. it all depends how rare a uniqs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info