[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Thanks for the reply, I think it is decided then I will try this out next league. And always good to know there is helpful exiles in the thread I can go to when I screw the build up :)

If EA ballista gets nerfed do we switch to just leveling with HFT, Flamewall and Wave of Conviction?
I tested leveling with these skills and it seemed very smooth, I also ended up taking the charge ascendency nodes first it made capping resists while leveling very easy.
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I think it is decided then I will try this out next league. And always good to know there is helpful exiles in the thread I can go to when I screw the build up :)

If EA ballista gets nerfed do we switch to just leveling with HFT, Flamewall and Wave of Conviction?
I tested leveling with these skills and it seemed very smooth, I also ended up taking the charge ascendency nodes first it made capping resists while leveling very easy.

I leveled with HFT this league instead of EA and yes it is very smooth going.
Hi everyone,
I plan to play this Siege ballista build for new league, anyone with POB leveling can give me reference?
Thank you!
"
wanghien wrote:
Hi everyone,
I plan to play this Siege ballista build for new league, anyone with POB leveling can give me reference?
Thank you!

Wallach gives some very good instruction in his post on leveling this build. He also gives a pob you can follow. You can take a look at mine as it is more of an endgame finished one...

https://pastebin.com/U9ceZvqi

I think the only thing on that build you wont be able to achieve are the double temple mod gloves since recombinators wont be going core.

I had a ton of fun with this build. It took me further than Ive ever gone. If you are a fairly casual gamer this build will do wonders for you. There also does not seem to be too many nerfs to it yet again.
"
Wallach gives some very good instruction in his post on leveling this build. He also gives a pob you can follow. You can take a look at mine as it is more of an endgame finished one...

I think the only thing on that build you wont be able to achieve are the double temple mod gloves since recombinators wont be going core.

I had a ton of fun with this build. It took me further than Ive ever gone. If you are a fairly casual gamer this build will do wonders for you. There also does not seem to be too many nerfs to it yet again.

Thank you! Leveling follow Wallach build still good? EA or HFT is best for leveling in 3.19. EA ballista gets nerfed.
"
wanghien wrote:
"

Thank you! Leveling follow Wallach build still good? EA or HFT is best for leveling in 3.19. EA ballista gets nerfed.

As long as HFT doesn't get hit too much it should still be just fine to level with. :)
guys... hyrris demise has been deleted... what now?
Cry.
Still a good build to use. too bad cant go over the top like in sentinel league with them boots & Double elevated mod + Esh mod (AS% per 25 dex) on chests... sigh. good times.

Still will be good in 3.19 it seems though, cant wait!
sadly i cant do this build anymore cause the fated version was removed :/
The main char is a half-elf for the whole story OSHOCK FACEo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info