3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

fix ping game broken
Still no HO portals fix?

And yet yo want people buying those MTX..
Endless Delve, Mayhem, Flashback, when?
Interesting how last league Chris went on multiple podcasts for the first couple weeks for feedback and promised more of that and to be more transparent. Now this league comes and nothing from them at all except a couple patches that "fix" things no one cares about and make changes that have nothing to do with what people actually dislike about the league. Which is even more frustrating since there are so many things that could be done to make the league more interesting and fun to play that have been mentioned since like day 2. Pretty disappointing.
Scourge stays scrooge

No soup for you! NEXT!
Fix ping pls :[
"
AlaDjinn wrote:
"
Okenshield wrote:
This is the point where a competent company would simply roll back the patch and go back to work on it. Instead, nothing.

You know it's a competent company when people with that mentality isn't working for it.

Yall should stop shitting on devs whenever theres an issue for a little time.

They answered that they know about the problem, and are hard working on the fix as most people shit on their forum even just after 5 minutes.

Also, every league has their ups and downs, just because you can't see or appreciate the upside, doesn't mean it's trash, people. Literally nobody is forcing you to play leagues, go on standard if you don't want it. I like the mechanic, it's challenging and adds some different grind to the game, and like everything else, the more you use it, the more rewarding it can become.

Anyway, thank you GGG for always putting so much effort and time, I've always found it was worth it in the end for the amount of fun I have.

Whilst I agree with you that there's a lot of over reaction to the outage (though I think the content of the patch is abysmal), you are aware GGG are not doing this stuff for free right? Whilst they have a f2p model, they still charge us via qol (stash tabs and character slots).
"
NewMilenium wrote:
Hello GGG,

i doubt this is read, but still worth a try,
currently the Standard league is unplayable for old players because of the map stash bug. Could you please add more resources to fix the matter sooner (say if you have one team member working on it, maybe add another, or several until it is fixed)..?

I also guess the current league is a bigger priority than Standard, but... we feel left out while being way more loyal to the game than just people playing several days only to level up one or two characters in league.
...especially if the league mechanic is being disappointing.

Thank you if you read it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3188732/page/5 removing non existing maps worked for me
Nice !
Bad Seed
Sadge.
Would have loved to see loading screen crash fix.
That's what I do. I drink beer and I stream things ;)

www.twitch.tv/carnivorus_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info