3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

it has potential but GGG wont do much changes... sad
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Beverice wrote:
Kinda a small patch for a .1?

It get's bigger when you pull it

FIX PING WHEN ? ? ? I am European and for the past 10 days at night around 07:30 pm till 10:00 pm it gets almost impossible to play due to your failure of servers ! ! !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Sephiloss wrote:
I don't get why people complain on this league. Scourge is by far one of my favorite league. Scourged map are so much rewarding for so less investment. It's really insane.

And they are fun to play. Nothing more to ask.

In case you want to understand; scourge was hyped up a lot, especially because of the krangling, and to a lesser extend because of the aspirational content and chase uniques.

As it turns out, the pre-krangled items are shite about 100% of the time and krangling gear yourself tends to feel underwhelming and gives you little control over what you get with a lot of very real chances of making it useless instead. The easy 6linking is nice, sure, but that's one thing. All the new currency is kinda meh because of all that. About all the new uniques are so beyond reach of any normal player they might as well not exists. League is again on a timer despite people complaining about timers for years. League bosses drop no league specific uniques since they dont exist (and even the bosses are on a timer). Also, there are hardly any new skills to try out since most of them are link skills which are very niche.

But yea, if you dont care about that and just want a random currency/shard/whatever loot pinata and dont care about what jacket it comes in, then scourged maps are a blast. I'm glad you're having fun, but please do realise people like you with low standards with only a farm rewards fast = fun mentality won't make this game or community any better in the long run.
really? u guys dont thing that theres nothign else that needs to be changed this league????

really? u guys dont thing that theres nothign else that needs to be changed this league????

Pog
fix visual for pack of fire elemental landing in scourge please.
like if you shatter or kill pack of monster in the spot of landing they going to cover the orange circles completely and its not visible at all .
GGG when will you fix the bug about the flicker strike hit signal target 3times after linking the multistrike support gem when we are using aura?
So you messed up harvest with undocumented nerfs and it is totally bugged now? That is communication.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info