[KMGL] 🍻Kill Mobs, Get Loot🍻League-SC✔️Casual+ ✔️Discord✔️Organized Stash✔️Hideout

__________________________KMGL - Kill Mobs, Get Loot__________________________

KMGL is a community clan dedicated to working together to achieve greatness.

We are a growing Path of Exile Clan. Focused on teamwork, education, and positivity.
With over 110 members, there is sure to be someone available to answer questions, help out, or map with! Plenty of active members late into league (40+ daily).

We work hard, we work together, we have fun.
First Day newbies and year 9 veterans alike, all are welcome. We enjoy teaching/helping/sharing, and hope you do too! More and more active members all the time! No mandatory donations, playtimes, or builds. Discord chat/voice chat are semi-active and growing. English mostly

KMGL Features:
  • 110+ Players
  • 65+ Stash tabs
  • Guild hideout
  • Game Nights

League: Focus on softcore challenge leagues, but have a few players everywhere.
Timezone: Mostly NA, plenty Global.
Playstyle: Teamwork, casual, with uber-endgame in mind.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/A7f7ddc

Who we are:

KMGL is a diverse gaming community dedicated to mastering challenges, sharing knowledge, and amassing wealth in a variety of games.

We work together to achieve our goals, helping each other learn, farm, gear, and grow.

KMGL was officially founded in 2008 in DDO and has slowly been growing in a variety of games, with a focus on Path of Exile.

Guidelines | Respect

Be excellent to each other

Respect. We are here to work together, and that will always be the number one goal. We will not allow rude or hateful behavior.

Language. This is a completely, unconditionally, and irrevocably inclusive clan. We have people here of every race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nation, disability, and age. We will accept absolutely zero intolerance. Everyone should be mindful of the words, phrases, and jokes made.

Guild Stash Rules

Our stash rules are quite fair, and geared toward working together.

• All members are welcome to use any item in any tab.
  • Items taken from the Guild Stash are to be used, not sold.
  • If you are looking for a specific item, ask for it.
  • The goal is teamwork!

Requirements for Joining

KMGL is a completely inclusive clan, our Requirements are very simple:

• Read/understand the guidelines above.
  • Don't be a dick.
  • DM me on discord.

Discord and Contact info

Discord Server Link

Aethroz Discord Profile

Search for me on Discord: Aethroz#3333
Message me in-game: @Aethroz
If I'm not online in-game, or I'm AFK, message me on Discord and I'll respond as soon as I am able.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to reply here or get in contact with me via the above "Contact Info".
KMGL Guild: /3193350
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
Last edited by Aethroz on Sep 9, 2022, 8:22:38 AM
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2022, 10:54:33 AM
#2 is negotiable considering they let me play with them. Great crew, stash always has something useful in there. Continously striving to improve and learn together
im interested to join your guild
may I join?
If you still have openings I would like to join your guild. Newbie here looking to get back into poe. Thank you for your consideration!
Numbers are going up! Looking good, welcome to all the new people!
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
possible to join?
Of course. Message me ingame @Aethroz
twitch.tv/AethrozTV
My current guild is deserted, so I would not mind an invite if you guys have the spot!
"
NightShadowRo wrote:
My current guild is deserted, so I would not mind an invite if you guys have the spot!

Of course! Add me on discord, or message me in-game @Aethroz.
twitch.tv/AethrozTV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info