New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
FamousWarrior wrote:
Bonehead nerf to strike skills, movement speed nerf to fortify wheel, nerf to staves, keep nerfing and no ones gona buy he support packs

I havnt bought a supporter pack in ages, and this is yet another league where I won't. They better start to realize they're bleeding players. Stubborn development team with a narrow vision.

GGG you're messing up man, and the slippery slope just keeps on going down instead of leveling off.
lmao discharge can't catch a break even though it hasn't been meta since the internal cooldown was added
Important mechanics question:

Do support gems linked to flame surge affect the damage of the burning ground it creates?
"
FamousWarrior wrote:
Bonehead nerf to strike skills, movement speed nerf to fortify wheel, nerf to staves, keep nerfing and no ones gona buy he support packs

dude this whole list is one huge buff to everything exept things like sst which it was obv that they would be hard nerfed.
Tempest shield then not reserves mana ? Cool like it
"
QQPQ wrote:
Forum keep eating my post.

:(

Energy Blade guy, you want to use Crest of Desire, but it will cost you a fortune.

I could...but I want to use Crown of the Inward eye and not lose 3 sockets, life, and damage.

best case scenario it snaps the +quality/gem levels when cast allowing us to use a cool weapon. Worst case I just slap it into a shield with +2 on it.
"
Sielin wrote:
Important mechanics question:

Do support gems linked to flame surge affect the damage of the burning ground it creates?

The burning ground is 25% ignite damage per second of the enemy you hit, so it is already calculated.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Ele reflect immunity from Awakened Ele Damage, that's hot
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
rip SST starter I guess
Cold dots, let's go.
"
JoeGruff wrote:
tempest shield not an aura?

I guess you don't watch podcasts. They stated in like 3 different videos that they would make it one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info