New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

Righteous Fire got major buffed! My favorite build just got better... minus EE and EO...
Last edited by dbrownguy on Oct 20, 2021, 11:19:49 PM
So Hype!!!
Tornado seems fun, but maybe not so much for purely elemental builds... Ah well, at least Man on Fire looks like it'll be back for another league.
no changes to memehook such as adding flat damage on the gem yikes
-Professional Fish
edited : tempest shield does reserve mana
Last edited by SerialF on Oct 20, 2021, 11:35:30 PM
"
"
JoeGruff wrote:
tempest shield not an aura?

I guess you don't watch podcasts. They stated in like 3 different videos that they would make it one.

That's why I'm asking, it doesn't have the tag or mention reservation here.
"
"
FamousWarrior wrote:
Bonehead nerf to strike skills, movement speed nerf to fortify wheel, nerf to staves, keep nerfing and no ones gona buy he support packs

I havnt bought a supporter pack in ages, and this is yet another league where I won't. They better start to realize they're bleeding players. Stubborn development team with a narrow vision.

GGG you're messing up man, and the slippery slope just keeps on going down instead of leveling off.

100% agree not even stash tabs
"
Swazlee wrote:
SST really got the BIG nerf hammer.
Yeah and i'm pissed
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I'm glad about the RF buff (cause it's one of my fav skills) but y'all still nerfed supports and clusters last league, EE and EO this league and havent made crafting any less atrocious to interact with so getting decent damage out of it is still gonna be f'ing horrible =c

here's hoping the rest of the league is at least somewhat decent

oh, and Decay is still royally f'd over. please bring it back
"
JoeGruff wrote:
"
"
JoeGruff wrote:
tempest shield not an aura?

I guess you don't watch podcasts. They stated in like 3 different videos that they would make it one.

That's why I'm asking, it doesn't have the tag or mention reservation here.

Reservation is directly written on the gem (25%), they just forgot to mention it in the differences. Looks like it isn't an aura though.
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Oct 21, 2021, 12:35:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info