Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Wow Awesome work ~ when i play trade league its not too hard to find them all but does take some time how ever in SSF can get very lucky and get all 6 with in 10 maps . . . ikr very lucky or broken idk ;p

Thankyou looking foward to new league x
First reasonable change to 3.16.
This is very welcome, but could the Altar of Ascendancy become available outside the Lab after complete the Eternal Trial?

Quality of Life to re-spec or change ascendancy just by using Orbs of Regrets
Last edited by Fhrek on Oct 12, 2021, 7:40:45 PM
extravagant!
ULTRA
Fantastic change. This means you can push into early yellow maps, and you only have to do one (or just grab a fragment from trade). Really good stuff. I'd be up to red maps on my first character before ascending previously, so this is really welcome for finalising builds earlier.
"
Lardbutt200 wrote:
Good job GGG! Please consider making a checkpoint when you kill Izaro each time. I hate running lab just to get randomly one shot when I was otherwise doing well and having to start all over. It would make lab more enjoyable

"Randomly one shot" ? You don't get randomly one shot. If you die from a trap, a mob, Izaro, you died because you didn't avoid or played around the mechanic correctly. I suggest watching Preach throw himself at lab over and over and finally beat it even tho he had 0 defenses and died to a single hit.

Just learning what everything does and how to overcome it is part of the reward of playing.
Just don't get hit 4Head
Nice change!
oh, i like it.
THE best change in 3.16 so far. I like this... how about we get the Altar of Ascendancy in hideout so we can respect easily?
now that is change we can believe in
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
what about press Alt and tooltip says Enchantment (low, mid, high)

Edited: enchantment Low, mid, high tier
Last edited by xR1C0x on Oct 12, 2021, 8:09:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info