Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
What Chris actually said 2 months ago or so was that they didn't want to nerf aura stackers (solo play), but did want to nerf aurabots (party play). But we see how that worked out.

I remembered from his speeches only the words Diablo, Diablo game....

and it's shocking, you know POE is mostly for solo players, but it's really so bad that people make teams with supports?
There are no supports of this type in any game, it has always been amazing for me in POE they did not follow the same path as other developers (it is about other solutions, not just supports).

But now POE we have to be like the others game... We mast lose part of our identity.

But who cares. Poe has to be like a Diablo game, preferably clone. What a stupid thing. Really GGG thinks Diablo is an example of a good game? Poe is better these days. And now we get levels of difficulty that are unnecessary to anyone. To make Poe look even more like a Diablo. Diablo doesn't have supports right?

-----------

I really don't understand Chris why he wants POE to be so similar to other games (Diablo).
"
If you cant play without auras yes.
GGG screwed up 1 year ago with cluster jewels on increase aura effect.
now easy 200%+ increase effect, how you play before that?

but you want kill all content of game in 2c equipment with aurabot, because 90 all res, and wild damage? You absolutely right

The ignorance of some is shocking. A good Aurabot / Aurastacker is an incredibly expensive build. For the cost one Endgame aurabot/aurastacker, you can make a dozen of other builds for make all content.

Is it so bad that people spend 500-2000ex for aurastacker/Aurabot builds? If you spend so much ex, such a build should be strong. They have to spend so much time.
"
"
ArtNoir wrote:

I personally do. I enjoy it when gamers suffer
Also, nobody cares for standard, you see. You're the 1% :)

Fascinating case study in high functioning sociopathy.

I don't think social media has been a good thing for Western Civilization. I don't think it has been a good thing at all.

I feel bad for people like this. To hold that much hatred, against someone they've never met - or even meaningfully interacted with - is just mind-blowing.

Looks like it proves the reason part 3 happened - redditism.
I dunno will this buffs help dot spells alot. My favorite here - scorching ray. And i literally in Hatico mode, waiting for this skill get strong enough to at least run high tier red maps.
And we have number here. 690 dps at 20 lvl. Can i create scorching ray build with low inwestments that can have atleast 1mil dps?
Well. Yes. Only 2 unique items. No clusters. 74 lvl trickster. But its fully charged (power, frenzy, insparation), with old wersion of elemental overload, with pain attunement and flammability. Aaand at 8 stacks of scorch ofc. Sure, im using now old version of trickster, that will be reworked in this patch.
But still, that 1mil dps is complicated to get in game. Rares and bosses WILL get enough time to deal some damage. To standing in one place character that trying deald at least something.
And i dont even try to talk about Sirus and Maven. With scorch all what i can imagine in this fights - 2 stacks of scorh. May be 3. In this setup - half million dps. Maven have 50 million hp. How scorhing ray in this conditions can kill this boss? (ow yea, for this damage characrer is litle squishy, cause if i want more damage, i have less deffence)
1 million of simple dps in my opinion is pass ticket to 15+ tier maps. It may be need some investmets. Like 2-5 exa ofc. But i think it must be at least possible.
Burning damage have realy poor number of nods in tree. For reason, ofc. But im realy out of ideas hor play this skill in selfcast. If that buff with all other changes make scorching ray good - thaks. Realy. But i think, that is may be not enouh.
You know. This ballance problems can be sloved realy simple. Let me quote Syndrome. "And when everyone's super, no-one will be."
Stil love this game, still waiting for new league, still belive in ggg.
I savour the tears of these aurabot/stacker crybabies. Feels so good.
"
Fallbringer wrote:

+1
Laughed so hard at these auracucks crying XD
"
Fallbringer wrote:

Same for me when you were crying like a baby about flask nerfs.

They should remove flask from game, we don't need them.
STOP NERFING AURA
"
Fallbringer == I savour the tears of these aurabot/stacker crybabies. Feels so good.

"
Fallbringer wrote:

anti4z500 +1

"
M0rf0g3n3sis == Laughed so hard at these auracucks crying XD

It is terrible to rejoice in other people's sadness. I feel sorry for you. small hate speech.
I don't get why people are so happy about other people builds being destroyed.. and people wanting to quit.

Guys... WE ALL LOVE THE SAME GAME!!!

If people quit the game, for whatever reason, on the long run we all have something to lose, a game that has a high number of players is dynamic, the company that produces the game has the necessary income to further develop the game, people have other people to trade with.. what do you think is going to happen if a lot of player quit the game... will you be happy in a game there are hardly any players to trade with.. or you will have a very good experience in a game where leagues are built on a shoe string budget?

Before posting comments like... "Ohh I'm so happy this build was destroyed and the pople that worked hard to get it suffer" think on it, before hitting that submit comment button, read the sentance again and see how small minded a person writing that realy is - don't be that guy.

And something else... someone able to farm 5-10 mirrors during a league to build an aurastacker, is going to be able to farm that currency in any league and build a very strong character, so before rejoicing in other peoples misery... look at your characters, notice that the max level you reached is 92 and your characters have 3ex worth of gear on them.. and you struggle to get past yellow maps and never killed Sirus - that guy, feeling sorry for his 10 mirror build being destroyed is a much better player than you are.
Last edited by AngryC00kieZ on Oct 10, 2021, 5:37:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info