Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Thanks for balancing the game and nerfing aura bots super happy.
"
SoshkaUwU wrote:
so basically this means i am not playing with anyone anymore :)
group play was meant to be better together than just two of you solo
can you imagine at least how much effort it takes to communicate with each other sometimes, to find time to play together? In the GRINDING game?? The fact that the aurabot is a PERSON makes things difficult aready. Firstly you must find someone who wants to play with you, then be able to communicate well, gear up which is not free(yes it is not that much but still aurabot can't function without every single piece of needed gear and lvl 95 or so)

I can undestand that group play might have been too powerfull, but this? Why I am guilty for enjoing supporting my very single poe friend?
What a cool idea, I just gonna enjoy supporting myself now I guess!

And maybe for aurabots there is still way to get out but aurastackers....
I can feel how this precious and special to someone build just melt every single path.
I'm just so sad I will never ever see my aurabot char shine once again with all her power... I am not even mentioning the fact that I will never ever play with my carry anymore

It is such a shame to be always afraid that new update gonna take away the build you enjoy, just because most ppl don't like "aura abusers" or smth like that... yes they are powerfull but how do I party play now? Who now needs an aurabot with 6 aura's with much less effect? This question isn't even worth answering

Thanks for deleting my favorite way to play guys

Because it was FAR TOO EFFICIENT AND POWERFUL. Surely you realise this. It's not killing aurastackers to the point where they're unusable. They just won't be able to stack as many auras and won't be as powerful.
Solid, one less reason to ever be in a party with my friends. Path of playing alone. Also rip like half of the summon builds out there. Thank god this one doesnt rely on aura stacking power
Hold my popcorn
As always, you fix the problems by making even more problems. Problem stacker Poggers
Last edited by Sawadar120 on Oct 7, 2021, 6:11:18 PM
It's great now that there will be a completely single player game. A party only for buying currency for real money :). Unpredictable developer...

I hope a lot of people will leave the game.
"
Actordaz wrote:

Because it was FAR TOO EFFICIENT AND POWERFUL. Surely you realise this. It's not killing aurastackers to the point where they're unusable. They just won't be able to stack as many auras and won't be as powerful.

It was absolutely to strong. But they have completely killed aura support. if you cant see that then you must be blind or incapable of seeing what these changes mean.
Last edited by PaulR2 on Dec 2, 2022, 1:31:47 PM
We did it reddit, we finally did it.

For those who stack too quickly, the fall in exalta's is inevitable
Evil is never dead enough. Thank you for putting an end to the pathetic epic of aura-bots, which are now no longer more than a distant flushing sound.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info